PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tubektomija, permeability of uterine pipes (questions of interpreting)

paloma
08.12.2004, 03:44
What is tubektomija?

Really hydrosalpinxes can be neutralized, only

Having removed them?

Actually they so fatally act embryoses?

I heard, that opinions of doctors in this occasion miss.

I am going to on a laparoscopy and somehow it would not be desirable to appear in 34 years

Without pipes. Somebody can advise?

paloma
09.03.2005, 12:11
And more someone knows through what time after a laparoscopy it is possible

To do or make EKO, eko-????

Whether do or make minigesteroskopiju and a transvaginal hydrolaparoscopy

Somewhere in With-i?

silver
22.03.2005, 08:48
In the West in particular in America the reference unequivocal enough

As it is proved that a liquid containing in such sick pipes

Adversely influences results IVF

In some other countries the approach is not so unequivocal

That is some cycles of treatment before operation are spent

Successes

doctorka
06.04.2005, 12:02
What is tubektomija?

Really hydrosalpinxes can be neutralized, only

Having removed them?

Actually they so fatally act embryoses?

I heard, that opinions of doctors in this occasion miss.

I am going to on a laparoscopy and somehow it would not be desirable to appear in 34 years

Without pipes. Somebody can advise?

And what for to you gidrosalpingsy from both parties or sides that? Pipes already are for certain nonfunctional, only the superfluous center of an infection which can complicate EKO and current of the subsequent pregnancy. Them will unequivocally advise to clean or remove before EKO and will be right.

paloma
06.04.2005, 19:02
Nobody can in fact tell or say unequivocally are functional or not.

When I have made 3 years ago cromolaparoscopia laser to me have told or said,

That they are passed now and functional or taken place now and functional;passable now and functional... But pregnancy and has not come or stepped and even after numerous attempts EKO.

And here now I am going to on a repeated laparoscopy and if suddenly

Them there will find out... Speak, that it is better to remove. And suddenly zafunktsionirujut

Sometime, if to not remove (a life is not always predicted).

And EKO you will infinitely not do or make.

Well vobshchem, a short that if the doctor has told or said-100 % the reason-hydrosalpinxes, but in fact nobody knows on all of 100 % what all

The reason. And in the West, strangely enough, I about them nothing heard,

There can be only in America it or him a value or a meaning;an importance give?

silver
06.04.2005, 19:14
Yes not only in America

Besides napisanogo above very much I recommend to reach or achieve comprehension between you and your attending physician

boris
06.04.2005, 19:17
Nobody can in fact tell or say unequivocally are functional or not. Why???

Within the limits of this forum often enough ask a question on permeability of uterine pipes, restoration of their permeability, partial permeability (insignificant solderings in a small basin, restoration of permeability after a sactosalpinx) both td and td and td.

At once I wish to note, what even after carrying out of reconstructive operation on uterine pipes and to separation of solderings in a small basin and zakljucheniii the surgeon, that pipes became passed or became taken place;became passable, literally it means the following.

1. The uterine pipe carries out the transport function not only due to permeability. After restoration of its or her permeability operative she is by really formally passable (why formally? Since she is passed or taken place;passable for a contrast agent (liquid) which enter for check of its or her permeability after a canalization. The patient for some reason piously believes, that restoration of permeability means permeability for an ootid.

2. In the second at once after the termination or ending of an operative measure new solderings can be formed again (and often happens so). And than the description *quot is longer; iOyiU*quot; with solderings in the report surgical the intervention, is especially probable, that solderings are formed again. Besides do not forget, that for check of permeability of a uterine pipe a contrast agent enter by means of a syringe under pressure, and the ootid should pass or take place this way without it or him, but under influence of other transport factors.

3. Now about the transport factors also influencing passage of an ootid on a uterine pipe. Vnutrennja the wall of a uterine pipe is covered by a special tissue (a villiferous epithelium), which by means of microvillis *quot; nu?nNO*quot; an ootid to a uterus. The transferred or carried inflammatory process (a salpingitis, a salpingo-oophoritis, adnesit), destroys or blasts a villiferous epithelium and by that this component of transport function is lost. Appear vnutritubarnye solderings which besides at formal permeability are prepjadstviem for passage of an ootid. The probability of offensive or approach of an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis after such intervention increases.

4. The transferred or carried inflammatory process breaks also the nervously-muscular apparatus of a uterine pipe, that it or her sokratitelnaja activity (in norm or rate muscular reductions allow an ootid to move on a permeable uterine pipe to the necessary party or side) can be absent or can be diskoordinirovannym.

Well and conclusions, in occasion of the conclusion uterine pipes are passed or taken place;passable try to make.

paloma
06.04.2005, 19:19
Well to me, for example, have made 3 years ago cromolaparoscopia laser, adelisi,

salpingoplastica, flowring tubarico, also have told or said that now there all O.K.

I waited before it or this year to get on operation to och.horoshemu

To the surgeon.

What for then do or make all these operations, releasing or exempting pipes from solderings,

If they then only are formally passed or taken formally place;formally passable. Instead of it is formal-is not present.

And would cut off all successively if solderings are...:rolleyes:

I do not understand something can.

boris
06.04.2005, 19:19
Well to me, for example, have made 3 years ago cromolaparoscopia laser, adelisi,

salpingoplastica, flowring tubarico, also have told or said that now there all O.K.

I waited before it or this year to get on operation to och.horoshemu

To the surgeon.

What for then do or make all these operations, releasing or exempting pipes from solderings,

If they then only are formally passed or taken formally place;formally passable. Instead of it is formal-is not present.

And would cut off all successively if solderings are...:rolleyes:

I do not understand something can. Really all not so simply and difficultly enough to draw a line, i.e. objectively to estimate or appreciate a status of a uterine pipe. Besides if you esteem topics above (http: // forums./showthread.php? t=16312) be convinced, that opinions can miss.

About function of a uterine pipe full enough review was made by Dr. Beloborodov in one of prolyh that (look or see here: http: // forums./showthread.php? t=1274*amp; highlight = % E1%E5%EB%EE%E1%EE%F0%EE%E4%EE%E2 (http: // showthread.php? t=1274*amp; highlight = % E1%E5%EB%EE%E1%EE%F0%EE%E4%EE%E2))