PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pregnancy and marihuanna

max_str
09.12.2004, 09:20
Hello.

It would be desirable to find the answer to a question of one familiar woman. Here its or her history.

We with the husband have decided to get or start the child. To him 44, me 34. I do not smoke and I do not drink. My husband smokes marihuannu. Where that 5 sig. In day. Besides at it or him the trauma of a back and smoking helps or assists him from a pain. And he smokes from 14 years. By the way at it or him from first marriage children healthy (12 and 15 years). When we only with it or him have met 2 years ago, I through what that time have become pregnant. Whether smoking by the husband of marihuana can as that to affect or have an effect on health of the child?

At one forum I have understood, that many consider or count smoking marihuanny (pure or clean, without impurity of usual tobacco) not harmful to the child, anyway, if the father smokes. These people are right?

chebspk
06.04.2005, 09:42
:eek: the Girl any narcotic marihuana or heroin destroys or blasts a brain and all that is connected with it or him, I have a friend which too smokes very much for a long time, and that with it or him occur or happen it not the best show at conversation to it or him to him it is necessary to remind some times of what spoke because he forgets all! About can forget that wished to make and t.d At the person brains have simply dried up!!! For the child it very perniciously do not forget what is it a narcotic. Think that awakes with yours the child!!!!!