PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The desire to sexual contacts after sorts or labors was gone

Elena
05.04.2005, 13:29
Hello!!! Help or assist please. At me a problem in sex sphere. After sorts or labors the desire to sexual contacts was gone. Labors were two years ago, have passed or have taken place well. A psychological trauma nebylo (still it would be desirable to have children). But here at night does not pull to the husband though the husband I like, at sexual affinity I test an orgasm almost always. But here the desire to have affinity is not present. I all over again referred to feeding by a breast (as though the hormonal background at feeding by a breast changes and the desire to have sex can be gone). Year nursed the child. Has passed or has taken place as early as a year (dochke in May there will be 2 years), but the desire to sex has not returned. Arise a problem with the husband. I understand, that with me something not so. Help or assist. I live in small small town. Experts in the given area are not present. Addressed to the gynecologist. The help has not received. Have told or said, that by way of physical to health all is excellent or different. Analyses on change of a hormonal background to make did not offer, probably there are no such services. Advise where to address, to what doctor of a structure? I and in the regional center have gone. In a selftreatment was not engaged.

mariamm
05.04.2005, 19:20
In the regional center to the general or common endocrinologist

evromedprestizh
05.04.2005, 19:20
Hormones here, most likely not and. It is a psychological problem. Address on reception to the sexopathologist.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category -gynecologist- Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.