PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pregnancy and shchitovidka!

Merle_C
26.03.2005, 10:51
My wife in nasjatoshchy the moment is pregnant, term somewhere 12-13 weeks.
Recently on inspection at it or her the cyst in shchitovidke has been revealed. Naturally experiences, it in fact is very serious, especially if the hormonal level is broken or disturbed. Analyses which have shown like normal result on assurances of doctors have followed. I nevertheless shall dare to doubt, therefore as one has recommended to drink jodomarin, and another is not present. If is here spetsy - whether prompt such level is normal? I shall notice still, that we live in a Obninsk, here again at us is problems with a background radiation are possible or probable. The Kaluga area - casts from Chernobyl, and the first-ever atomic power station...

Levels:
TTG - 12,6
4 - 0,74

Prompt! In advance all thanks!

evromedprestizh
27.03.2005, 08:11
For the answer it is necessary to know norm or rate of the given laboratory, but by references of doctors a level of hormones within the limits of norm or rate and function of a gland is not broken or disturbed, therefore I do not see necessity for reception of a preparation. The use jodirovannoj suffices salt.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category -gynecologist- Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

Merle_C
27.03.2005, 12:17
Many thanks for the answer!

mariamm
28.03.2005, 12:30
I very strongly apologize that my answer will miss the answer of the colleague, but all the same if has not occured or happened opiski, and ttg is valid 12,6, instead of 1,26, very much I recommend you to specify all the same norm or rate of laboratory in which handed over, or peresdat TTG as practically in all laboratories the top norm or rate TTG - in district 4,0. And in this case it is shown not simply jodomarin 200 mkg day, which is shown always at pregnancy (If the iodine is not a part of Polyvitaminums), but a hormonal preparation. And time does not suffer or bear - the hypothyrosis at pregnancy terminates is pitiable. Understand more quickly and more time forgive or excuse that has spoiled mood, especially if in your laboratory there will be such strange norm or rate TTG.

Merle_C
28.03.2005, 17:13
Yes, there actually on the contrary;-)))
It I was mistaken.
Thanks for attention to my question!