PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cyst and beremenost without an ovary

lilie
14.03.2005, 12:01
Hello. Umenja there was such question, hope you to me will help or assist.

To the girl (20 years), in protsese excisions of a cyst, cut out an ovary in and have treated a polycystosis (for accuracy of the term I do not warrant or vouch) other ovary. Doctors speak, that such operation (on the second ovary) has medical properties which in the future can be levelled and that is necessary for the girl as soon as possible beremenit (after nearby three months) whether So it and what for it is necessary. Except for that still there is an erosion of a uterus (or shejki uteruses - precisely I shall not tell or say). But cauterization to do or make do not advise - fatally for the future sorts or labors. How here to be - whether it is possible to heal it without cauterization? I shall be very grateful for the help.

Yours faithfully, Alexander

qweqwe
19.03.2005, 08:00
References of doctors about necessity to become pregnant have under themselves the bases - after operation there is an adherent or adhesive process which in view of absence of the second ovary can lead to sterility or barrenness. About approximately 22 years about erosion can not worry.

M@ks
23.03.2005, 01:17
Thanks. Here there is a following question (the truth, excuse, not on a subject, but directly svjazanyj with pregoing) - the young man (21 year) from which girl is going to beremenit, passes or takes place treatment for a prostatitis. Treatment is the truth has almost ended, but whether nevertheless can have it any fatal consequences? + he accepts medicines which promote a conclusion of sand from kidneys (tsiston)

Yours faithfully, Alexander.

_
23.03.2005, 22:50
In time and competently appointed or nominated treatment of a prostatitis has no negative consequences.

Muraja
27.03.2005, 14:36
Thanks.