PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Application djufastona

starik
10.11.2004, 11:32
Hello! I had a question on application djufastona. You, at the answer to one of my questions have responded, that djufaston it is necessary to accept not since any concrete day of a cycle, and after ascertaining an ovulation.

And about what day to accept it or him? Prior to the beginning of monthly (or delays) or about any concrete day of a cycle?

Thanks for the answer.

Zvez
21.02.2005, 09:37
I had still a question. I have learned or have found out, that there is a preparation utrozhestan, to me have told or said, that he more natural, than djufaston (in djufastone a hormone synthesized, and in utrozhestane - natural). In this connection at me a question: whether it is possible to replace djufaston on utrozhestan. There can be he will more effective? Djufaston I accept already 3 cycles, and results it is completely not visible. All remains on former urovne-thin endometry. That you will advise me. Whether it is necessary to change a medicine?

I shall remind, that I accept it or him in communication or connection with stimulation of an ovulation and poddderzhkoj 2 phases of a cycle.

And more a question. At me at application of hormones began to increase or be enlarged menstr. A cycle. All life he at me was 28 days, and now in current of 3 cycles he increases or is enlarged on 1 put each cycle. Whether it is normal? I already thought, what is it a delay and long-awaited pregnancy, and it has appeared...

Yes, and more one question: I watched or kept up on US about at carrying out of stimulation of an ovulation. On 15 put follicles in the left ovary began to decrease, and in right still dews 1 dominating, has reached or achieved 1,9. Then for 24 day of a cycle - in left there were no absolutely follicles, and in right and has remained, but it is little bit less 1,8 h 2,5. Than it to explain and whether there is something bad in such *quot; oNnN???*quot; a follicle?

I look forward to hearing from you or to your reply. In advance thanks. Valentine.

Besya
24.03.2005, 18:01
Has read through on the Internet, as Djufaston and Utrozhestan make from vegetative raw material - a soya, therefore as one can be natural, another synthetic. Only if make Utrozhestan from ovaries of young women then it is clear. But where the manufacturer takes such natural raw material - catches women on organs. Or then it is all a deceit. I know, that in Utrozhestane peanut butter or oil and it or him is impossible allergikam, especially at pregnancy is precisely