PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Infections and imunitet

Страницы : [1] 2

Natakin
06.01.2005, 10:38
Hello!

At me here what trouble. I have replaced the partner, have married it or him and we have decided to get or start children. I have started to be surveyed and here... The papilloma has been found out In me after O-INSPECTION (in occasion of erosion SHM with suspicion on a leukoplakia) a virus 16 and mycoplasmas. About these infections I before inspection nichegoshenki did not know, and have now started to read, be interested - and at me hair have on end risen.

But as I to medicine of the attitude or relation any have no, I have got confused in the information. It would be desirable to learn or find out:

1) the Papilloma the virus is a diagnosis for all life? In fact at me 16 form - she onkogenna. The information, that: *quot; at modern schemes or plans of treatment it is possible or probable (means can and it is impossible?!:confused:) to achieve a rack ON??????*quot; - not very much encourages. Somewhere write, what here all depends from imuniteta, whether so it?

2) Mycoplasmas is an intracellular infection. Whether really from it or her to recover? At me koef. A positive. Already 10,40 - mine the doctor speaks, what is it it is a lot of. Whether this disease will affect or influence the future children? Whether it Is passed the child?

3) And in general - in this situation how mine, whether probably sometime us with husband to have healthy children (to not throw it or him after all it or this)?

noname1
03.02.2005, 00:29
Dear Alik,

Disposable detection papillomavirusa is not the indicator *quot; weak ???O??ONOa*quot; and the more so the indication to break of family attitudes or relations. The majority of the women, living a sexual life, even time yes vsterechalis with papillomavirusom if not c the sixteenth, so the eighteenth...

Here the information on anogenitalnoj papillomavirusnoj infections:

1. About 40 types human papillomavirusov (VPCH) are capable to infect mucous anogenitalnoj areas. Anogenitalnye VPCH subdivide or section on two groups, being based on their cancerogenic potential. VPCH types 16, 18, 31, 33, 35, 39, 45, 51, 52, 56, 58, 59, 68 are considered or examined;surveyed as types *quot; high cancerogenic O??a*quot;.

Other types consist in group *quot; low O??a*quot;. Among them type 6 and 11 cause anogenitalnye warts (condyloma) which never ozlokachestvljajutsja, i.e. cannot lead to development of a cancer. Visible condylomas are recommended to be deleted from aesthetic, hygienic and psychological reasons.

2. A stage of the course of a disease, caused or called papillomavirusom *quot; high O??a*quot; it is defined or determined not by revealing of the last (much/a little), and the cytologic (cellular) changes. For revealing these changes all world uses a smear on Papanikolau (PAP smear). PAP the smear is the obligatory analysis which the treating gynecologist should spend at annual inspection. At an atypical (abnormal) smear also spend DNA testing on VPCH. The given test defines or determines presence and group of a virus. Detection of oncogenous type is not the indicator of presence onkozabolevanija and therefore cannot be a subject for seryoznogo troubles. The subsequent analyses, such as a colposcopy and a diagnostic biopsy are called to estimate or appreciate anomaly and to develop or produce tactics of treatment. At minor alterations repeated inspection in 6 months is recommended. At detection of deep lesions treatment consists at a distance potentially malignant cells (out-patient procedure). If atypical cells are found out in time, adequate treatment practically always allows to avoid development of a cancer. Other opportunity is that fact, that advance of a precancerous status in a cancer at papillomavirusnoj infections - the slowest process and lasts years and even decades.

3. To treat or to not treat? Specific antiviral treatment papillomavirusa for the present is in a stage of development. It concerns as well to preventive and medical vaccines. And treatment in case of this infection at the moment is excision of the centers of a lesion. Epidemiological researches have shown, that VPCH the most frequent disease passed sexual by. Asymptomatic cervical (cervix-shejka uteruses) VPCH the infection can be revealed at 5 %-40 % of women of genesial age. VPCH the infection has transitional character. Only the same type of a virus (if at all it is found out) will be found out in very small percent or interest of women at repeated inspection. And the risk of development of a precancerous status is defined or determined just persistirovaniem (long presence) cancerogenic type of a virus. In this connection the indication to excision of the atypical centers is repeated definition of cancerogenic type of a virus and the fact of advance of the center of a lesion.

5. Data of researches speak for self-passing or self-taking place character papillomavirusnoj infections. So at girls of age group between 13-22 self-sanction for three years of observation for viruses of group of low risk it was observed approximately in 90 % of cases, and VPCH high group of risk in 70 %. Thus advance in the PRECANCEROUS status was observed only in 6-10 % of cases.

6. But even these or it of 6 % make huge number in view of prevalence of the given infection. Each woman should understand, that one of problems or tasks of annual survey at the gynecologist is revealing, and at revealing - excision of the appreciable atypical centers that will allow to avoid development of a cancer shejki a uterus. Introduction of screening by means of PAP a smear has allowed to lower frequency of a mortality from a cancer shejki uteruses in the USA on 70 % (!!!). And in statistical reports the cancer shejki has crept over uteruses from the first on the thirteenth place.

alexeevalex
14.02.2005, 10:01
Dear Mr. Studentsov! Thanks for the answer, I all is close or attentive prochla, here there was a question: *quot; And treatment in case of this infection at the moment is excision of the centers of a lesion. And quot;

It turns out, what all that heap of preparations which to me have written out (moreover and) will give two courses of nothing? It is necessary to delete erosion? As at me suspicion on a leukoplakia? Can, all over again it is necessary to make a biopsy (the doctor to me it or her appointed or nominated initially, but now speaks, a pier we shall look or see at results of treatment). I very much am afraid, that while I shall be treated, checked, wait for day in a cycle when it is possible to make a biopsy an electroknife, will pass or take place so much time, that I shall earn an oncology. At me already now onkomarker REA above norm or rate in 20 times.

Elizabeth
14.03.2005, 22:21
Dear Alik,

*quot; That heap ONaOaOo*quot;, which to you have appointed or nominated, does not concern to papillomavirusnoj infections. The given purposes or appointments, probably, are connected with treatment of an accompanying bacteriemic or bacterial infection (though a word *quot; O?a*quot; me guards) a little. Abnormalnost daddies-smears plus onbnaruzhenie DNA papillomavirusa high risk - are the indication to a diagnostic biopsy. But to panic it is not necessary, days here solve nothing also to your doctor more visibly. If as treatment PAPILLOMAVIRUSA has been appointed or nominated Valtreks (atsiklovir, famvir, panvir and so forth) or nastoj cortexes of a mango (sea-buckthorn berries, etc.) it is necessary to change the doctor.

vyshelzaj
19.03.2005, 15:37
At me already now onkomarker REA above norm or rate in 20 times.

Excuse, it how much is concrete? And the doctor in any way has not commented on it?

pokemon
22.03.2005, 01:14
Excuse, it how much is concrete? And the doctor in any way has not commented on it?

Particularly - 98, (to me have told or said, that norm or rate - less than 5). The doctor not prokomentirovala in any way - it is simple she about it does not know. Silly, certainly, but onkomarker I handed over this on own innitsiative, so to say. Simply within 2 years grew thin - not strongly (I never differed completeness). The face has especially strongly grown thin. I began to be surveyed completely. In onkodispansere. A unique problem in an organism - gynecology (that I described). But onkodispanser in Vladivostok (I live in Vladivostok) is features knows where, and at me it was impossible to combine analyses and job. And to understand with gynecology I has gone to the consultation. The doctor good, about her responses positive. Simply I a silly woman such - about REA did not speak her.:rolleyes: and she has found at me VPCH 16 and a mycoplasma. And about a biopsy has told or said - give we shall be treated and we shall look or see, what business or affairs will be. Can, the picture will change. Then also a biopsy we shall do or make.

Sparkle
24.03.2005, 07:46
*quot; That heap ONaOaOo*quot;, which to you have appointed or nominated, does not concern to papillomavirusnoj infections. The given purposes or appointments, probably, are connected with treatment of an accompanying bacteriemic or bacterial infection (though a word *quot; O?a*quot; me guards) a little.

Probably, it is complex or difficult to me to judge, that *quot; O?a*quot;, and that is not present - I in fact not the doctor.:)

How much or As far as to me has explained my doctor: from mycoplasmas TSikloferon in/m, Zanotsin odes and atsidobak, from VPCH suppositories viferon, suppositories an interferon, suppositories Nistatinum, suppositories betadin (I can be mistaken - is not present near at hand, I can not precisely recollect). And all. Can, it and not a heap at all.

If as treatment PAPILLOMAVIRUSA has been appointed or nominated Valtreks (atsiklovir, famvir, panvir and so forth) or nastoj cortexes of a mango (sea-buckthorn berries, etc.) it is necessary to change the doctor.

Those preparations, that you have kindly described, like would be not present.

Sunspot
24.03.2005, 08:00
Dear Alik

*quot; Suppositories viferon, suppositories an interferon, suppositories Nistatinum, suppositories iNOan??*quot; to treatment papillomavirusnoj infections have no attitude or relation.

For treatment of a mycoplasma usually enough one preparation. It or azitromitsin (Sumamed) or a doxycycline (junidoks-???Oai, Vibramycinum). In Russia the MAIN THING TO AVOID FAKES.

The biopsy will help or assist to develop or produce further tactics in occasion of erosion.

EZELIKOV
24.03.2005, 08:04
Thanks big for the answer! To me is above what to reflect...:rolleyes:

For treatment of a mycoplasma usually enough one preparation. It or azitromitsin (Sumamed) or a doxycycline (junidoks-???Oai, Vibramycinum). In Russia the MAIN THING TO AVOID FAKES.

About Sumamed - I heard, learned or found out. Unfortunately, I am not assured of its or his authenticity in our drugstores. He there all Polish. And last week on one of the central channels there has passed or there has taken place transfer that 80 % of fakes go from Poland. It is necessary to rely at random and reliability of their (chemist's) certificates on this preparation.

lov
24.03.2005, 08:11
Particularly - 98, (to me have told or said, that norm or rate - less than 5). The doctor not prokomentirovala in any way - it is simple she about it does not know. Silly, certainly, but onkomarker I handed over this on own innitsiative, so to say. Simply within 2 years grew thin - not strongly (I never differed completeness). The face has especially strongly grown thin. I began to be surveyed completely. In onkodispansere.

And a colonoscopy in onkodispansere did or made?

98 - enough greater or big digit., necessarily tell or say to the attending physician and in onkodispansere. I recommend to repeat also the analysis on REA. To a dysplasia shejki this parameter of the attitude or relation has no uterus.

olegmsk
24.03.2005, 08:11
Dear AlexT!

Colonoscopy did not do or make (to know still, what is it such:)). I shall necessarily repeat the analysis, as I did or made it or him in February - already have passed or have taken place enough time.

knopka
24.03.2005, 08:12
Dear AlexT!

Colonoscopy did not do or make (to know still, what is it such:)).

If did or made, precisely would not forget:). A colonoscopy - endoscopic research of a thick intestine.

Melani
If did or made, precisely would not forget:). A colonoscopy - endoscopic research of a thick intestine.

Eprst!;) I know-know, the couple of directions on this ekzekutsiju lays at me. It is necessary to get up courage and go.

To a dysplasia shejki this parameter of the attitude or relation has no uterus.

And what it can concern? To problems in an intestine? To something or something else?

Anzhelika.
Eprst!;) and what it can concern? To problems in an intestine? To something or something else?

In decreasing order frequencies: a thick intestine - a stomach - easy or light;mild-other organs.

LUBASHA
Alik, I hope Alex me will forgive or excuse, but in your situation I would offer other order of the reasons povyshenogo REA:

Bad set for definition REA (from Poland:))

Disturbance of a technique of definition (error of laboratory)

The false positive test

In general this test is not applied as SCREENING to any oncologic diseases. This test should not be done or made under the initiative of the patient. He is used only to destination the doctor in the certain clinical situations.

Mariya
Alik, I hope Alex me will forgive or excuse, but in your situation...

I have not found in the previous posts of the information on age, the anamnesis, a regular statement of complaints and other information allowing with confidence to approve or confirm that this situation is well clear...

The interesting moment:

*quot; the couple of directions on this Y?NO??*quot lays at me;...

And 98-all the same it is a lot of for false positive (even from Poland, though what there Poland, most likely Russia) though everyone happens. I would tell or say - demands an explanation.

Zaria
Has looked or seen at posting and zaniteresovalsja.

From mycoplasmas TSikloferon in/m, Zanotsin odes and atsidobak, from VPCH suppositories viferon, suppositories an interferon, suppositories Nistatinum, suppositories betadin

To concern to preparations it is possible on a miscellaneous, however than such set is caused cannot to understand.

TSikloferon - an inductor and-interferon (endogenous or endogenic)

Viferon- an interferon-2 + + butter or oil of cocoa

Interferon in suppositories - rekombinantnyj an interferon-2 (Reaferon)

THREE preparations of an interferon:confused: WHAT FOR?

Here in what results or brings following to advertising and thoughtless use of textbooks of methodics.

And here about treatment of a virus papilomy en it absolutely agree. Treated the child with papilomatozom larynxes + (naturally not in such silly combination)

Luna
Dear Alik,

It agree with Alex - explanations are required. For an illustration of the words I shall result or bring digits. It is counted up, that on each oncologic case it is necessary 250 (!!!) False positive results of the test or dough on REA. For this reason any country in the world does not presume to use the given test for screening: in fact if result positive it will be necessary to exclude all diseases (and them as to you Alex has told, it it is not not enough) at which he can raise or increase and only in one case from 250 something will be possible or probable is found. Who will pay these searches? In Russia your family will borrow or occupy in payment. It is a pity to me of your money. Thoughtless carrying out of the test or dough has put Alex and me in a little bit inconvenient position, namely, how to comment on result which basically should not be. We shall begin with simple. For the beginning let's place points above i and we shall study or investigate the form of your analysis. 98 is that? Depending on laboratory/diagnostic of a set the final result can be expressed or in ng/ml (ng/ml) (nanograms per milliliter) or in ug/l (mkg/l) (micrograms per liter). [1000 ng = 1 ug, 1000ml = 1L]. Norm or Rate (usually) for REA - 3ug/l (3 ng/ml) for not smoking and 5 ug/l (5 ng/ml) for smoking. Let's exclude completely, that in your analysis the mistake or error has not been admitted or allowed and 98 is not nanogrammy on litre (98?u/l = 0.098 mkg/l - and are norm or rate). It is frequent enough mistake or error, especially if the laboratory has passed from one set to another. Me o also digit 98 (even if it ng/ml) since in many sets it is the top border which can be authentically measured. Therefore, how much time was spent the test? If one, why directions on o *quot; aOa*quot;? And at last, the point between the nine and the eight can not propechatsja, and digit 9.8 ng/ml neither Alex, nor also would not guard me. Answers to Alex's questions also will help or assist to clear a situation.

P.S. Yes, Alik, has forgotten to write. I assume, that in onkodispansere to you have spent *quot; ??N??N*quot; research, so c *quot; ea?NO?aONOuOa??O*quot;. Also what, REA towered as a poplar on Plyuschikha?

Zjablik
Dear Jury,

The subject lifted by you on treatment of a children's laryngeal papillomatosis (GP) is extremely interesting. However, hardly has attitudes or relations to the given concrete case. GP - absolutely other history. Because of a relative rarity of the given disease, carrying out of competent clinical tests inconveniently, and the PROVED effective treatment for today is not present. For this reason in serious cases with frequent relapses application of experimental treatment is justified. I remember about ten years ago the case has been described: especially p case GP at the ten years' boy. The boy simply did not leave hospital - has been spent more than 50 operations for a year (differently he simply could not breathe). In this case, doctors have simply tried all on light, interferons including. A positive take (proof remission) it has been reached or achieved after application of analogue Sidofovira (then the last it was not still simple, and was similar bond with more expressed toxicity). Since then be tested by it or him, greater or big money are spent, the best experts are involved. A final consensus it is not reached or achieved yet, though hopes greater or big. If Alex or I have offered our patient, let virtual, it will be treated with a course sidofovira our references would be regarded by any expert on papillomavirusnoj infections as the extremely thoughtless and nonprofessional. The same history and with an interferon. In the beginning it is necessary to prove and only then to recommend.

Tamara Kulaga
Dear doctors! Thanks the enormous for attention to my illnesses.:) I Shall try to answer all your questions.

I have not found in the previous posts of the information on age, the anamnesis, a regular statement of complaints and other information allowing with confidence to approve or confirm that this situation is well clear...

Age of 25 years, about the anamnesis - what is it? the Diagnosis or what?:) Forgive or Excuse, it is far from medicine.

Complaints in general or on gynecology it is concrete? I shall describe all.

On gynecology - disturb allocation of white color. Sometimes liquid sometimes mucous (mucous transparent), the smell is not present. More than anything. Neither an itch, nor a burning sensation. Sometimes vydeleny in general is not present (in the beginning of a cycle), to the extremity or end of a cycle accrue or increase. Method PTSR in the same *quot; ????aiN*quot;, about which I still shall write, have been found: Mikoplasma hominis (ep cells) koef. Positivity 10,40 and Papiloma virus 16.

About the general or common status (can, nemnozhechko will be more clear why I poperlas to hand over REA:)) - from time to time I feel myself simply awfully. I grow thin (though I eat normally and under analyses of a blood an avitaminosis, anything such...), powerlessness, apathy, a sleepiness a constant. Under eyes bags, ecchymoses simply awful (it proceeds 2 with superfluous year). From time to time a status, as though I was rocked to sleep by the bus (though I was never rocked to sleep), a head is turned also coordination am broken or disturbed, still the nausea comes. Sometimes I feel a strong numbness: it begins with arms or hand and creeps away on all body. The grown dumb parts move normally, but feel nothing. The herpes pour out on a regular basis. Time during a season. Sometimes more often.

And here someone has blurted out for fun (yes who-who, my husband and has blurted out - you, speaks, you grow thin, probably, at you a cancer, ha-!). But all over again I have gone with all it or this to the therapist. All to her has described. We began to do or make every possible analyses. A blood, urine, US of internal organs, shchitovidka - all in norm or rate. After that she to me has told or said what to go to her it is not necessary any more. Though the reason also has not been found. Here I also have decided to do or make further analyses without it or her..

In general this test is not applied as SCREENING to any oncologic diseases. This test should not be done or made under the initiative of the patient. He is used only to destination the doctor in the certain clinical situations.

P.S. Yes, Alik, has forgotten to write. I assume, that in onkodispansere to you have spent *quot; ??N??N*quot; research, so c *quot; ea?NO?aONOuOa??O*quot;. Also what, REA towered as a poplar on Plyuschikha?

I already wrote, that passed or took place this test under own initiative and at all in onkodispansere. We in Vladivostok have a laboratory *quot; ????ai*quot; (like, at it or her quite good reputation) there for money it is possible to hand over any analysis. At them in the list I have seen these or thus most onkomarkery. Has asked the nurse, whether there is any general or common (on presence, so to say). She has specified to me on REA. That he cannot be screening, she to tell or say has not found time or did not know. Here so I have received result.

Let's exclude completely, that in your analysis the mistake or error has not been admitted or allowed and 98 is not nanogrammy on litre (98?u/l = 0.098 mkg/l - and are norm or rate). It is frequent enough mistake or error, especially if the laboratory has passed from one set to another. Me o also digit 98 (even if it ng/ml) since in many sets it is the top border which can be authentically measured.

Now digit. On memory I was mistaken a little. Now I look the form: 96,2 ng/ml - I think, here about not proprinted point to speak it is not necessary.

Therefore, how much time was spent the test? If one, why directions on o *quot; aOa*quot;?

The test was spent once. And directions - one on FKS, and another on RRS. Simply both of them in an endoscopic cabinet or study. Therefore I also have written, that their pair.

It is counted up, that on each oncologic case it is necessary 250 (!!!) false positive results of the test or dough on REA. For this reason any country in the world does not presume to use the given test for screening: in fact if result positive it will be necessary to exclude all diseases (and them as to you Alex has told, it it is not not enough) at which he can raise or increase and only in one case from 250 something will be possible or probable is found.

When I have come in onkodispanser the oncologist-surgeon to me and have told or said. That in vain I did or made such analysis. She has told or said, that is possible anything and to not find at such parameter but that becomes easier to me from it or this not:rolleyes:. Also it is necessary to hand over each 2 months this analysis.

That is can at me and there are no deviations or rejections? All business in laboratory?

NL
Alik, from the point of view of the endocrinologist, you show complaints to unmotivated delicacy, podtashnivanie, depression of mass of a body, sensation of a numbness (the rest while we shall put outside the brackets).

The menstrual cycle is saved.

You it is fair rastroeny as a unsuccessful phrase of the close person, so bessistemymi searches of illness or disease, with unexpected rezultatatmi. Will agree, that you and so are already exhausted it is enough to enrich you still with correspondence advice or councils of the endocrinologist - you have received already very important information from doctors of other specialities, possibly, colleagues will add it or her, but I offer a following variant-is certain problemki which can find the decision at the endocrinologist. Having looked or seen closely or attentively on you, having asked you about alimentary predilections, about family history (i.e. about bolznjah relatives), having looked or seen closely or attentively on the general or common analysis bloods (eosinocytes), biochemistry (sodium, a potassium, a calcium), having convinced, that on a question on a thyroid gland the answer is given on TTG bloods, the endocrinologist can exclude, if it will be necessary, quite probable endocrine problem, or podtverzhdit its or her presence, having spent 2-3 more quite purposeful issldeovnaija. Besides it will be possible to think and of other INTERNAL advisers.

And the main endocrinologist of Vladivostok - prof. Morozova Alla Moiseevna - causes the most valid and kind feelings in colleagues, works at the Vladivostok Medical University (PROSPECTUS Ostrjakova, 2). Perhaps, it is necessary to ask Alla Moiseevnu about internal consultation, to show listing our conversations - in fact it very important, that in occasion of YOUR problems doctors of the different countries and specialities have expressed - and the decision will be found.

hrayr
Having convinced, that on a question on a thyroid gland the answer is given on TTG to a blood

I have been made only US of a thyroid gland, a blood did not hand over. The therapist me has calmed, has told or said, that there are no neoplasms - and it is good. Has told or said still, that now any norms or rates on shchitovidke all over the world are reconsidered also that she at me is a little increased, not terribly. Now it is norm or rate. Has advised to eat sea kale. Now clearly, that I was early pleased.

And the main endocrinologist of Vladivostok - prof. Morozova Alla Moiseevna - causes the most valid and kind feelings in colleagues, works at the Vladivostok Medical University (PROSPECTUS Ostrjakova, 2). Perhaps, it is necessary to ask Alla Moiseevnu about internal consultation, to show listing our conversations - in fact it very important, that in occasion of YOUR problems doctors of the different countries and specialities have expressed - and the decision will be found.

Thanks big for this reference. I shall try, if it is possible or probable, to get to her on consultation. Only I have not understood a little bit - I will need to hand over those analyses about which you have written, most? And then to go to Morozovoj? Or at once to her?

tonic
Alik, approach or suit to Alla Moiseevne with listing this discussion.

DianaGG
Dear Alik,

Galina Afanasevna has given you exhaustive consultation. To experts of other specialities to add there is nothing. It is assured or confident that to you quickly will help or assist.

About *quot; mine aO?u??*quot; I have written All of you. If there were questions ask.

Feel better.