PDA

Просмотр полной версии : ashe opinion

Natkaa
17.01.2005, 03:44
The dear doctor!

It is possible to learn or find out your opinion on a following problem? 2 unsuccessful IKSI. The reason - the man's factor, except for hormones and the US any more did not survey me. After two failures (there is no implantation) I have decided to take breath and make additional inspections. Has made a hysteroscopy it (is out-patient) - first time the doctor could not pass or take place shejku, second time after selection of day of a cycle and preliminary candles has passed or has taken place (hardly) but *quot; could not orient there as has not found inputs or entrances in pipes and has stopped because of i??*quot;. Right after hysteroscopies have made US - and neobnaruzhili liquids somewhere there - *quot; where she should be if with pipes it's OK was iU*quot; + endometrium 4 mm (for 9 day). Have offered laporoskopiju *quot; for specification of a situation with pipes and Y?n?NOO?N?*quot;... Here I sit and I think: on all previous US endometrium was magnificent, and about pipes - at me all the same IKSI - that changes are passed or taken place;passable or not?

Whether you could express the opinion, and that somehow would be desirable to avoid operation if she is not necessary.

Thanks!

boris
22.03.2005, 20:37
Uv. Natalia!

On your letter I have already answered on yours E-mail. I can repeat only:

But *quot; could not orient there as has not found inputs or entrances in pipes and has stopped because of i??*quot;.

Hysteroscopy-it or -this;-thus serious enough intervention which in avoidance of the situation described by you is spent only under the general or common narcosis. I wish to add, what exactly this factor, I have in view of a problem with passage of the cervical channel, and as consequence or investigation *quot; OOao?aO???U*quot;

Carry of embryoses, can javljatsja one of the reasons of failures.

As if to tactics she is completely justified - absence of implantation is one of principal causes of carrying out of additional research (and in this case hysteroscopies for exception of a pathology endometrija since series of pathological statuses endometrija cannot be revealed at carrying out of -research.)

Have offered laporoskopiju *quot; for specification of a situation with pipes and Y?n?NOO?N?*quot;... Here I sit and I think: on all previous US endometrium was magnificent, and about pipes - at me all the same IKSI - that changes are passed or taken place;passable or not?

You are absolutely right: carrying out of a laparoscopy will not change tactics of treatment since anyhow it is all the same planned IKSI, hence this intervention is excessive. And

Here to spend a hysteroscopy (it is natural under a narcosis) with a biopsy endometrija is that and could not *quot; on technical O????a?*quot; properly to spend.