PDA

Просмотр полной версии : There was a removed appendage

Anna
08.02.2005, 11:52
Hello! The dear doctor, me of 25 years. From 18 years at me have appeared a hysteromyoma in the sizes 4 ned. Pregnancy. In 23 was solved on operation. At operation have found out fine cysts of ovaries and have made a resection both jaichnikikov and have cleaned or removed the site (with conservation of a uterus). In it or this to year there was a cyst of the left ovary in the sizes 107 see the Left appendages have removed. (on a histology a cyst of a yellow body and pansalpingit. After operation have made US. At the left nothing was. Since then has passed or has taken place half a year and I have again gone on US... I had a removed appendage the sizes 33 X 29 mm ehostruktura in norm or rate. Even right it is less!!!. I in horror. Why? What to do or make? I live in Sankt-Petersburg. Where to me to go.

evromedprestizh
21.03.2005, 23:19
Try to take repeatedly an extract from history bolezni-all ovary, but only a cyst has probably been removed. Also make US at other expert.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category -gynecologist- Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.