PDA

Просмотр полной версии : There is a probability to become pregnant

Galina
18.03.2005, 13:55
The dear doctor, to me 27 years, 2 months I accept 35, yesterday has accepted last tablet to Diana after that as it is written within 7 days should to come or step monthly. Today there was a sexual certificate or act, and in this connection a question in the morning: the probability to become pregnant is how much great? Also that it is necessary to make to prevent undesirable pregnancy, heard about postinor, but speak, it is harmful (boshaja a hormonal shake-up to an organism). To sozhelaniju to instructions to Diana it is not written what probability to become pregnant if reception of tablets is finished, and next day there was a sexual relations. To me it is very important for learning or for finding out.

Lenuska
20.03.2005, 09:34
Galina, esteem the instruction to OK. You drink tablets of 3 weeks, further 7 days a break, then a trace. The pack, a break, etc. If you have spent on drink or saw through tablets 21 day in a 7-day's break pregnancy cannot theoretically come or step. As action OK extends and on a 7-day's break.