PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dysplasia shejki uteruses

It is sick
16.02.2005, 10:08
eva1 () - - ---2 years ago (in 19 years) me have removed a leiomyoma from a back wall of a uterus without opening a cavity of the uterus. Also pseudo-erosion shejki uteruses has been found out: did or made a biopsy - all normally. Today are found out by DNA CMV and DNA HPV 16/18 (what does it mean?), and also the histology has shown a dysplasia shejki uteruses. Have appointed or nominated Pycnodenol. At present I pass or I take place course of treatment granderelyoza (Trichopolum + Clotrimazolum). My husband together with me pyot Trichopolum. Whether tell or say please it is necessary to him obrashchatsja to the doctor and if it is necessary where and to itself. Also we wish to get or start the child. Whether it is possible or probable now and what-can to be complications and consequences?

Svetlana1960g
03.03.2005, 01:23
evgenia (zhenka@narod.ru) - - ---I Live in Soed. Staffs or states, Russian doctor has put this diagnosis. That I have understood the only thing from its or his explanations, what is it the precancerous status and should to something be cut out, immediately. Whether so it and how this diagnosis is serious?

Ju
16.03.2005, 15:56
anna (annsmir@online.ru) - - ---the Dysplasia shejki uteruses really concerns to precancerous statuses, t. e. At absence of treatment the moderate dysplasia in 30 % of cases passes in a cancer. On a degree of gravity distinguish a dysplasia 1, 2 and 3 degrees (CIN-1,2,3). At 1 and 2 degrees probably local influence by liquid nitrogen, the laser or an electric current + antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory treatment. At a dysplasia of 3 degrees carry out excising or coretraction or a trachelectomy.

Irina Kirillov
18.03.2005, 18:38
(daxin@wsnet.ru) - - ---Hello! I would like to learn or find out, from what there can be a disease Erosion shejki uteruses . This disease recently have found out in me. Doctors plainly explain nothing. Speak, that, most likely, it has arisen because of an early sexual life, frequent change of partners. To me now 19 years. A sexual life I have started to live in 18 years. Unless it early? If write, that the best period for the beginning a sexual life 17-21 year. The partner at me was only one, and we were engaged in love very seldom (about once a month, sometimes more often). I did not give birth or travail. We are protected by a condom. Help or assist to understand, what was the reason of occurrence of the given disease at me? And if it is connected with an infection as she could be zanensena?

vovan
19.03.2005, 01:56
anna (annsmir@online.ru) - - ---So-called erosion shejki uteruses can mean itself various pathological processes. Accordingly, its or her reasons can be both infections, and hormonal disturbances, and (considering age) "dismaturity" of your organism. For the beginning make the expanded colposcopy and hand over even smears on flora and a cytology.

Paper clip
19.03.2005, 04:09
july (july_zh@mail.kz) - - ---Hello! One and a half month ago treated erosion shejki uteruses cauterization. Now speak about such words: *quot; Possibly, mucous razroslas, it is similar on ??*quot;. Have told or said to come in three months for now as I have decided to start to be protected by contraceptive tablets, to begin their reception with the nearest menses, and they, probably, *quot; OiNOOO*quot; this polyp. Explain, please, what is it such and as it or him treat (whether it is necessary), whether tablets will help or assist.

Oli
19.03.2005, 05:10
(irina_kan@hotmail.com) - - ---Dear Svetlana! The Cervical channel inside shejki uteruses vystlan one kind of cells (therefore has reddish color), and a vulval or vaginal part shejki uteruses vystlana other kind of cells, hence and has color another. And so, the line of transition or a joint (cervical kanal/a vulval or vaginal part shejki uteruses) till 23-25 years can be on a vulval or vaginal portion shejki uteruses (as though turned out), that often is accepted to erosion of a ?/uterus, but it is a variant of norm or rate. On the other hand, it can be display or inflammatory processes (it is necessary to hand over a smear) or hormonal disturbances (for the beginning - measurement of a basal rectal body temperature 3 mesjatsai scheduling) .ja agree with the colleague, responded on your letter of the first that it is necessary to make the expanded colposcopy.

Dmtr
19.03.2005, 07:15
(nblondy@mail.ru) - - ---Hello! I Shall ask to respond to some questions. What is the endocervicitis? I so have understood, what is it beginning erosion. Treated a doxycycline and tarividom, wads with ointment Vishnevskogo. But has not so helped or assisted, remains. Whether It is possible to make the conclusion of an endocervicitis on the basis of US? Than to be treated further? In advance thanks.

Mars
19.03.2005, 09:17
(malayaigc@beep.ru) - - ---Hello! When I was surveyed at me have found out erosion shejki uteruses, whether there could be it svjazanno with hormonal disturbance and whether it is possible to cure it or her not resorting to excisions by its or her laser or prizzhiganiju? I was not pregnant yet and did not do or make abortion and consequently I am afraid that if prizhech it or her it can incur behind itself not good consequences! zaranie thanks.

19.03.2005, 09:24
(marusja76@chat.ru) - - ---How much or As far as I know by experience, erosion to cauterize the another matter is necessary, that not given birth or not travailled it do or make by liquid nitrogen. And to pull does not follow, therefore as she increases or is enlarged, and with nej-and problems.

Schumacher
19.03.2005, 09:30
anna (annsmir@online.ru) - - ---the Endocervicitis - an inflammation endotserviksa - a mucosa covering or lining the channel shejki of a uterus. It is caused or causes by chlamydias and Trichomonases more often. That treatment was effective, it is necessary to reveal the originator and to accept preparations to which he is sensitive. The US at this disease is not meaningful. Make the expanded colposcopy is better.

IAS
19.03.2005, 09:31
anna (annsmir@online.ru) - - ---the Term erosion shejki uteruses can mean itself set of diseases. The question on necessity of treatment can be solved only after carrying out of the expanded colposcopy, inspection on the infections passed sexual by, if necessary - biopsies shejki uteruses.

Olgalissa
(maria_2000@imail.ru) - - ---After cauterization of erosion contrary to references of doctors a sexual life has started to live in a week after operation. In a week bleedings (monthly have begun?? - for a week before term). Whether it is possible or probable and than I could do much harm to myself?

(pasikhova73@mail.ru) - - ---Hello! Thanks for attention to my letter. To me of 28 years, after sorts or labors I had an erosion shejki uteruses, small as the doctor has told or said. Now before me the dilemma as to treat it or her: and quot; ?a????N??N*quot; gynecologists consider necessary krio or the laser, and my girlfriend who has cured erosion by means of a homeopathy, speaks, that after cauterization there is a cicatrix which then can regenerate. Gynecologists speak, that the homeopathy is noneffective. How to be? Whether there Is a cicatrix after the laser, or it is better to use homeopathic preparations? Thanks for the answer.

DMITRY L.
anna (annsmir@online.ru) - - ---In arms or hand of the skilled or experienced expert the laser does not leave any cicatrixes. Operates or works solkovagin even more softly. Before *quot; O??N?y*quot; erosion, necessarily make the expanded colposcopy and hand over analyses on an infection.