PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Ovulation after klomifena

Olja - - ---Budte are kind prompt, who knows. In August accepted klomifen. In a following cycle after klomifena the ovulation was by schedules, and now I do not know that occurs or happens. In the last cycle of an ovulation was not, temperature in the second phase 36,5. In this cycle absolutely not clearly: in the first phase temperature 36,2, for 12 and 13 days of a cycle 36,3, for 14 day of a cycle 36,4. Plentiful watery transparent allocation have begun with 12-th day, for 13 day in the morning the right ovary very strongly hurted or was ill;was sick, by the evening has ceased, for 14 day does not hurt at all, and strong allocation have remained. Usually the ovulation occurs or happens 13-14 day of a cycle. Infections of a various sort are excluded completely. Whether there can be it overdue consequences of reception klomifena klomifen the doctor for intensifying an ovulation as the temperature in the second phase above 36,9 though according to US-monitoring the ovulation was even at such temperature did not rise appointed or nominated or it occurs or happens for any other reason. I thank everyone who will respond.

ljuda - - ---Olja.vodjanistye transparent allocation and that that for 13 day in the morning the right ovary very strongly hurted or was ill;was sick speaks About an ovulation

(vd@gfk.infopac.ru) - - ---I would assume V.Dvorjanchikov, what is it speaks about deeply lying mycoplasmosis/ureaplasmosis. A unique way it or him to catch, perhaps, to hand over a smear on crop during the next ovulation. Besides look or see, whether there are no other clinical displays for example, podtekany at walking, a defecation, chihanii or to morning.

basic - - ---Tell or Say Olja, your doctor never did or made to you hormonal zerkalamazok for 7,14,21,28 day tsiklavopros about an ovulation was solved only menotsiklogrammoj and uzi? Abruptly, but can would follow, vsetaki, to pass or take place this analysis and to find out disturbance kokogo balance of Y?OO/programs and as.

Olja - - ---Thanks big all who has responded. I respond all under the order. 1. Ljuda then I do not understand why the temperature has not risen for 14 day? At usual my cycle she even up to 36,8 rises next day. And allocation and today too have remained, but not so such strong. 2. Mr. Dvorjanchikov, but in fact at presence of an infection such allocation should be regularly, it is not dependent on day of a cycle. Besides I shall repeat, that at usual my cycle, such allocation appeared from 8-th day on 13-th and after that all is ideally dry. And I handed over all analyses on an infection, I about it or this already wrote in a subject adherent or adhesive process in a small basin. 3. Basic, me the doctor did not do or make a hormonal smear never, but three cycles Prg, Prolactinum, Oestradiolum, Testosteron-Depotum, 3, 4, TTG, LG, FSG and so forth in corresponding or meeting days of a cycle, the truth before reception klomifena successively handed over. All in norm or rate. If the hormonal smear can give still any information, prompt, I then necessarily shall make it or him. Or can be to me hand over them once again? Klomifen in fact could break or disturb hormonal balance of an organism - or I nonsenses think?

V.Dvorjanchikov (vd@gfk.infopac.ru) - - ---The matter is that mikoplazmoznyj an exsudate enough often accumulates in an abdominal cavity and-or a uterus if does not find from them natural outflow of soldering, osliznenie. During an ovulation permeability of sexual ways improves a little, and the exsudate gives vent from cavities in in one stage or greater or big portions. portsionnost in general it is characteristic for mikoplazmoznyh vydeleny. To me the case when sick with a ureaplasmosis during a session of a vibromassage included influence and on abdominal muscles for few minutes has expired so is known, that its or her all underwear, body stockings and a flannel bedsheet under her have appeared wet.

basic - - ---Olja, forgive or excuse, I have an impression, that you or too much zarabatyvaeteili do not pay for diagnostics and treatment, or do not finish speaking or a head morochiteprostite for rasping expression. At norm or rate analizovesli there is no disturbance pertseptsii a receptor field there can not be, probably, an anovulation. Or your analyses are carried out under the directory Laying.

Olja - - ---Dear Basic, really you think, what I have a desire someone to take for a ride? To me it is simple in my opinion most it or her already so have confused, that further not where. Find pozhalusta in section Fruitless marriage or spoilage a subject Sterility or Barrenness - help or assist somebody. All is there very in detail described. Will not believe, but doctors and speak - sterility or barrenness of an obscure genesis. So not only that at me the temperature rose up to 36, 8 and 36,9 earlier, and now after klomifena and it or this is not present. Here that me disturbs. And people at which with a head not that's all right and doctors who badly went to school take for a ride in the given questions, on mine. Everything, that you have written in last three lines, excuse, but for me it is a double-dutch. I, unfortunately, not the physician.

Olja - - ---By the way, I shall add. My question consist in, whether that there can be anovulatory cycles a consequence of reception klomifena or not. That's all. In this cycle of an ovulation too was not, as now temperature 36,5 - 18 day of a cycle.

jana - - ---Olja yes that you have gone in cycles in this temperature.... Trust the given US....

basic - - ---Excuse, if I have offended you, but something is a lot of nesoglasovok. Simply, when we studied in institutedazhe on the two we liked zakapyvatprepodavatelej. With the some people it turned out, with the some people, fortunately is not present, but it is very similar that you speak. Once again excuse, it is simple at me there is such impression. Also I ask a pardon before all for use Ukrainian abriviatury. Laying on a Ukranian language - the ceiling, sometimes we govorimposmotrel on a ceiling also has given out the information is and there is a directory Laying.

basic - - ---Data uzi too are not always plausible, and because of klomifena on one, two cycles there can be an anovulation.

Olja - - ---Dear Basic! If it was 1-st or 2-nd cycle, I would not experience so, but it already 4-th after reception klomifena. And as to US, well not every month there to run, I am tired already. To dig in or instill physicians on this subject there is no not the slightest desire. All that I have described fruitless marriage or spoilage in a subject is confirmed by corresponding or meeting documents. And the doctor having though any opportunity to help or assist with the given question, and has not found. Was both in Moscow and in Peter.

basic - - ---Consult in Moscow in unit of gynecologic endocrinology prof Smetnik V.P.Oparina 4, from m. Southwest. Your situation complex or difficult also I do not think what rationally to solve it or her through the Internet.

Anna - - ---the Given US are plausible always if it is US to do or make rationally. For example, if the follicle ripened, yesterday he was predovuljatsionnyh the sizes, and today it or him already is not present and on its or his place the cleft or rima in the sizes so much on is visible so much, but is obvious it is less, than there was a follicle, and at a crest or fornix there is any quantity or amount of a free liquid, moreover and with yesterday podros endometry the ovulation on 100 % has occured or happened.