PDA

Просмотр полной версии : OK at presence of Diabetum, it is possible???

dafna
04.10.2004, 01:14
Good afternoon!

At me is voprosik, help or assist please!

To me 23 years, married, monthly in norm or rate, but the first day very morbid. Whether I can use OK and with what if I have series of diseases:

-. Diabetum of 1 type (4 years), is not present complications, fie-fie,

- autoimunnyj tereoidit 2 degrees, (write since a youth), has handed over analyses on hormones of a thyroid gland, result has shown 3 different endocrinologists, all 3 have told or said, that concrete problems are not present

- I have excess weight, at body height of 161 sm, weight about 60 kg (but I eat much, I overeat... And business not in brutal appetite, and simply I like to eat...)

- I suffer from superfluous vegetation on a body and the face, not the monkey, certainly, but mnogovato for the girl. I the swarty brunette, the daddy shaggy. This or thus can hereditary?

I the gynecologist having heard about Diabetum even to speak does not want about OK. But in my case pregnancy should be scheduled!!! Prizervativy not an output or exit for me. Therefore I would like to try or taste OK, can they at the same time will solve my problem with volasatostju?..

Advise please...

elektro@mail.iks.ru
17.01.2005, 12:19
Yes, the compensated patients with 1 can ispolzvoat OK.

VT
01.03.2005, 02:35
And you do not smoke?

agria19
12.03.2005, 10:21
And you do not smoke?

No, and it is important?

Also I do not drink too...

irap66@mail.ru
17.03.2005, 03:21
The last is important for indemnification of Diabetum, the first takes into consideration at the decision of a question on reception OK.Kstati, at you the short experience of Diabetum, therefore complications of Diabetum chronic (mean mikroangiopatii) in general should not be. But we shall return to the beginning voprosa-if you compensate Diabetum there are no contraindications to inspolzoaniju OK.