PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Probability of a cancer shejki uteruses

solvik
07.03.2005, 22:44
Good afternoon!
Today in AiF has familiarized with opinion of " the main -gynecologist of Russia Vladimir Kulakova " that if the oncogenous virus of a papilloma of the person in 90 % of cases it passes in a cancer shejki uteruses is found out.

At me 56 type of a virus, high oncogenous risk. Whether really with such high probability at me the cancer shejki uteruses will develop?
I on a regular basis show to the gynecologist, I am periodically flied or treated epigenom, likopidom and viferonom when appear kondillomy. But the virus all the same recurs.

Thanks in advance for the answer!

TSIR
12.03.2005, 14:40
Hello.
Frequency of prevalence papillomavirusa among the population high enough. But it is far not at all carriers or bearers of a virus the cancer shejki uteruses develops.
Vladimir Ivanovich, most likely, meant, that in 90 % of cases the reason of development of a cancer shejki uteruses is active carriage VPCH. It is valid so according to world or global researches.
In forces of our doctors to spend well-timed preventive actions and researches, and also treatment at early stages (at background diseases, at a dysplasia) to not admit or allow advance of process.
On probability of occurrence of preoncologic and oncologic diseases the big influence hereditary predisposition to -diseases, a way of life (renders the general or common and "gynecologic"), maintenance in norm or rate of a status of a microflora of a vagina, etc.
Following stage of your inspection - a smear from a surface shejki uteruses on onkotsitologiju (on method Papanikolau).
At detection of deviations or rejections in a smear - a colposcopy with a possible or probable biopsy of an adverse site shejki uteruses.
If in results of a smear on onkotsitologiju deviations or rejections are not present - he repeats time in a half-year. Treatment papillomavirusnoj infections is in parallel spent.
All good.
Kuhoreva Tatyana Aleksandrovna, -gynecologist TSIR