PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Give advice or council - at me a cystitis

irina
03.03.2005, 12:55
Hello! I already long time was excruciated with a cystitis. Repeatedly addressed to urologists, passed or took place the appointed or nominated treatment, but signs appeared again. Has handed over the wide analysis on all to an infection (I do not know what method); there was a whole set: chlamydias, a ureaplasma, gardnerelly and carrier or bearer VPG and TSMV. I in a shock the matter is that PTSR showed only a ureaplasma (it or her I treated one year ago). Probably all set also is the reason of a cystitis. Have appointed or nominated the whole heap of medicines: Ornisid (suppositories 6 and tablets), ridostin 5, Viroks 8 days, Viferon suppositories 10, Vobenzim, orungal; processings 22, r-r miromistina, r-r Protargolum; magnitolazer 10. I think, that viroks nepomogaet because after the beginning of treatment signs of a cystitis have passed or have taken place on 1 j day, and on 4 j have appeared again. I understand what to make comments on another's purpose or appointment not professionally, but my attending physician have gone on leave. Advise, whether it is necessary to accept in parallel also other antibiotic, for example SPARFLO (I understand in preparations but how I read a little, he is active both to chlamydias and to a ureaplasma) to it or him;them I still have a sensitivity, and can add any local immunomoduljator? Today 4 j day of treatment. It would be desirable nakonets-for that to get rid of all infections for ever. To me 23 years, children still are not present, and health is already undermined by "heap" of antibiotics. Help or assist advice or council, please.

evromedprestizh
07.03.2005, 17:58
Good complex treatment is appointed or nominated. Do not wait for instant effect, especially at treatment of virus infections. Sometimes for reception of a positive take numerous courses of treatment are required.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category -gynecologist- Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.