PDA

Просмотр полной версии : 14 years...

Aurora
02.02.2005, 09:58
To me and I would like to learn or find out 14 years more about contraceptives.... I understand, it is such age... But the return way is not present.... What to me would send or approach;suit contraceptives (not including condoms)? Tell about Three-, speak, what he is harmless, whether so it?

ayvpar
06.02.2005, 09:00
You would not start a tablet to drink because of age is better. At you still the hormonal background was not established or installed, and you already wish to accept hormonal contraceptives... Use condoms, and still + to a condom special creams, which spermatozoons kill.
But in general descend or go better to the doctor - he will advise you that will approach or suit you. And be afraid of nothing the doctor of nothing will tell or say to mum and for your age too not upreknet-now even give birth or travail in 14 so that you will come, on the contrary, in your advantage or benefit - one minor mum will be less... Descend or go to the doctor Is better because actually to advise in tovem a case something on the Internet senselessly...

Aurora
01.03.2005, 15:38
Yes I went! To me there have told or said, that mona Three-, but from it or him I somehow swell and more something varies...... And with prezikami niche you do not feel! And if suppositories?

TISSA
01.03.2005, 17:34
Previous my answer was. You swell? Strange. And you are assured, what you are to yourself have not thought up (well psychologically a dyscomfort)? I too drink Three mersi and I do not swell (though in the first 2 months of reception I too had such sensation, but it simply were by-effects. You read, what there there is such effect? Then it passes or takes place) I would not risk suppositories... Here there is now a ringlet the Ring of info is called. Speak a good piece. For a month it or him put. There are somewhere 500 roubles. More dearly or expensively, than tablets, but speak reliably. I do not know. I somehow drink tablets and thanks God it's OK.
If that it is better condoms - but not zaberemenneesh.
At all I do not know that to you still to advise. Tablets it seems to me all the same rather early. Can therefore and you swell, that is unnecessary it or this to you while. At you the organism yet has not ripened completely...