PDA

Просмотр полной версии : VPCH

agria19
20.09.2004, 01:46
To me of 36 years. In October have found out papillomavirusnuju an infection of 16-th type. A cytology in norm or rate, a biopsy in norm or rate, only erosion. Has treated from VPCH, prizhgli with the laser erosion. Then later time has again handed over on VPCH 16-th type, result again positive. Respond, please:

1. Whether necessarily it is necessary VPCH (16-th type) to treat (write, what often passes or takes place spontaneously)?

2. It or he in general can be cured?

3. But in any case it would be desirable poprobyvat to cure, please, write course of treatment which could help or assist, and that treatment of my doctor to me has not helped or assisted.

Thanks.

irap66@mail.ru
27.02.2005, 04:43
Dear asdf!

From PVCH-infections now to reach or achieve full treatment is impossible, i.e. specific treatment is not present. The purpose of treatment consists at a distance exophytic kandilom. Concerning external genital kandilom: a level retsidivirovanija sostovljaet about 25 % within 3 months after treatment.

16 type, as well as 18 type PVCH are oncogenous which dysplasias of a ?/uterus and as consequence or investigation can lead, to a cancer of a ?/uterus.

Therefore regular visiting the -gynecologist (2 times a year) is necessary.

If you smoke, it is necessary to refuse this habit.