PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Antibodies to HGT, a chronometric hypercoagulation

gordser
22.01.2005, 22:36
At once I shall make a reservation - in a selftreatment I shall not be engaged, it is simply interesting vyslushit opinion of other colleagues of -gynecologists.

Pregnancy is planned. One of these days was at the gynecologist. The doctor has told or said, that for successful pregnancy it is necessary-

1. Klomifen 50 mg about 5 days of a cycle, in current of 5 days, in the evening

2. Djufaston 1 tab in day with 15 for 28 day of a cycle

And to become pregnant on this background (to try or taste 3 months), at unsuccessfulness javka to her. BUT IT NOT the MAIN THING, THAT EXCITES me

Earlier, it is a lot of years it was surveyed back and it was revealed (see in the attached file) .vrach has told or said, that as soon as pregnancy javka at once to her for urgent definition gemostaziogrammy and purposes or appointments of therapy (most likely Dexamethazonum) will be revealed.

I read in a cycle of clinical lectures under edition d.m.n, professors Sidelnikovoj (1999), that dezagreganty, Dexamethazonum are appointed or nominated in a menstrual cycle (2 phase) when pregnancy is planned. Whether the QUESTION So purpose or appointment of the set forth above therapy in 2 phase menstr is essentially important. A cycle or nevertheless purpose or appointment of the given therapy in the first days of ascertaining of the fact of pregnancy (under the control gemostaziogrammy) is possible or probable.

QUESTION 2 My doctor had a conversation only about purpose or appointment of Dexamethazonum. In Sidelnikovoj V.M.'s book it is told or said, that also appoint or nominate dezagreganty, anticoagulants since hypercoagulative disturbances are more expressed, than at antifosfolipidnom a syndrome. Whether are always appointed or nominated alongside with glucocorticoids dezagreganty and anticoagulants, or it is possible to be limited to purpose or appointment of Dexamethazonum.

The QUESTION 3 At my one friend was antifosfolipidnyj a syndrome and to her appointed or nominated in MONIIAG to the period + time after sorts or labors of INHALATION of the HEPARIN THROUGH the ULTRASONIC INHALER. To me the doctor has told or said, that treatment can be received not in inhalations, and in tablets (the truth, at me and is not present AFS). But in what a difference of purpose or appointment of a preparation in tablets or in inhalations?

Thanks.

bord1
03.02.2005, 17:45
File 2

Jena
19.02.2005, 11:56
File 3

olegp
22.02.2005, 08:07
Dear the colleague!

Any dop. Info your results gemostazeologich. Researches do not carry izza their low reproducibility, no hypercoagulation at you is present even chronometric.

That for animal MONIAG, at antifosfolipidnom a syndrome are usually increased ACHTV and-or PTV, the heparin (low-molecular) is given at itself subcutaneously for all period plus Aspirinum) to what ingaljatsii-etot inhalated can there in a bronchial tree and remain. Dexamethazonum is raised or increased with coagulability of a blood, also activation of coagulation occurs or happens during pregnancy, do not earn to itself TGV or TELA during a delivery. Write concerning on a mail asscander@yahoo.co.uk