PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Colpitis

Alexander Serg
17.02.2005, 01:11
I have caught a colpitis. On it or this to me have informed on physical examination at university. I have caught probably from one boy. I with it or him was engaged in sex only once. Then has felt some burning sensation in an inguen. Has thought that to me it only kazhetsja. After that has passed or has taken place two weeks. And I was engaged in sex already with other boy. Nothing hurted or was ill;was sick. nebylo burning sensations. Has passed or has taken place two more weeks and I have felt a unpleasant burning sensation in inguinal area. Tell or say. If after vervogo the boy I have caught, I could transfer or carry this illness or disease on another? And if yes, both of them too need to be treated? And on how much seryozno treatment?
And more a question. How it is possible to reduce an inflammation, even until will make an integrated analysis of a blood?
In advance thanks

Alexander Serg
17.02.2005, 15:59
And more the question, the second for hundred percent or interests could pick up this infection, or there is a probability that could not?
And more, from what the colpitis in general happens? Whether he can be passed even in any way?
Tell please more in detail

evromedprestizh
20.02.2005, 10:25
It is not known, what is this the infection and whether is infectious she. It is desirable to hand over simply smears then it will be possible to diagnose and solve the problem on treatment.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category -gynecologist- Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.