PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cutting pains in the field of a vagina after sex

Ur
18.02.2005, 11:48
Hello!
At my girl such problem: after our sexual certificate or act at it or her in 2 days small cutting pains in the field of a vagina have begun. Began a thicket to go to a toilet. In 1, 5 months of pains practically is not present, but very seldom appear. Descended or went to the doctor... There have told or said only, that the vagina and an input or entrance in a uterus, most likely an infection is inflamed. More than anything. What is it can be? Were protected by a condom, communications or connections on strone are not present.

x3m-TIM
18.02.2005, 20:47
Here I tozh had a young man......... Showed the information or inquiry chi pure or clean......
inogla with perzikami sometimes is not present.......
I personally precisely did not change, and he too......... A marasmus........... Whence at us the clamidiosis that has undertaken???

And I shall tell or say whence, therefrom that doctors not pralno to him have made analyses......, it was necessary lechitsa

Can you do not know that are sick

I tozh have learned or have found out the first, hootja me and have infected

evromedprestizh
20.02.2005, 09:52
It is an infection. Inspection Is desirable. Hand over smears on flora and method PTSR on IPPP.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category -gynecologist- Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.