PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I am afraid for the health and health of the kid

Bibik Bogdan
19.02.2005, 11:33
I am on 12 week of pregnancy. Problems with a teeth have begun and I have gone to the stomatologist. On reception the doctor has told or said, that it is necessary to make a nyxis to remove a nerve and has assured me that anastetik is absolutely harmless to pregnant women as does not get through a placenta. Whether has asked there were at me allergies on kikie- preparations. I have responded, that - "was not present".
Praktichkski at once as soon as have pricked a preparation, has started to lose consciousness. The matter is that I know as it occurs or happens, therefore the moment has not been missed and by means of liquid ammonia me have deduced or removed from this status. But it became better to me not. In the morning to me at job have measured pressure, was 95/55, and after a nyxis at me has jumped up up to 160/90 and very strongly heart beat, and strongly froze, already shaked. Have made a decision to prick to me a papaverine and Dibazolum, Valeriana and Leonurus have dropped. Has not helped or assisted. Pressure has fallen only up to 140/70. Then have caused or called first aid, and they have stuck to me veropamin, and have brought in fast, but have then released or have then let off home. Me very much interests: whether there can be any negative consequences at me and at my kid, whether the event threatens us with something? Today I am am hurted very strongly with a head, neznaju as with it or this to consult. Whether it is connected with an event and how with it or this to consult what to not do much harm? In advance very much I thank.
Katjusha

evromedprestizh
20.02.2005, 09:28
Most likely such vascular disturbances will not lead to negative influence on a fetus.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category -gynecologist- Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.