PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Embolization for or against

dzhudi
21.12.2004, 19:50
To me 28 years, in 25 years have found out a myoma of 2.5 sm, various courses of therapies, grassy, imunomodelirujushchih were run, but she at me all the same grows for three years three times, as a jerk of body height purpose or appointment by the doctor djufastona, for elimination of an endometriosis has served, after a cancelling has gone, and so year stood on a place. Vobshchem laparaskopicheskoe the dissecting away to me does not pass or take place, the site is unsuccessfully located. Here was solved on embolization, it would be desirable for the second to give birth year through two-rub or -three and so will grow even more and everyone will remove.. The Information which I has gathered about this operation encouraging, and 1000 euros are not a pity, there would be a sense. But nevertheless Me the opinion of dear doctors in this occasion interests!

Igorek
31.01.2005, 14:43
Forgive or Excuse, it would be would be desirable to learn or find out what opinion of doctors in this occasion for you authoritative? Whom should they be - your friends, world famous stars or the practising doctors who have executed independently enough of embolizations??

My question is caused by that in territory of Russia not so many medical establishments have the experience estimated in several hundreds of treated patients. And as rentgenohirurg, I can tell or say to you, that the common opinion of gynecologists otnostitelno tactics of conducting patients with myomas, pharmacotherapies of myomas, indications to excision of a uterus or to performance of embolization of uterine arteries, now does not exist. First of all it is connected by that the majority of practising gynecologists simply did not collide or face with conducting patients AFTER the executed embolization. More often, it will be or retelling of the information from clauses or articles (but you already and know it, how much or as far as I have understood) or the information, pocherpnutaja from private conversation of doctors among themselves.

On the basis of 83 of Moscow in commonwealth of two units - gynecologic and rentgenohirurgicheskogo - two years - experience certainly not European are engaged in embolization of uterine arteries, but certain is saved up or collected. Come - we shall talk - unfortunately, even briefly to not capture all subtleties of treatment of a myoma, ESPECIALLY, if the subsequent pregnancy is planned!!

Yours faithfully Dmitry

Dan
16.02.2005, 07:14
Thanks Dmitry for the answer, for me actually is important opinion of surgeons practising embolization and doctors who conduct patients after operation. That that the common opinion is not present I know on treating vrachu-Mkrtychan Liane Sirekanovna - Obninsk of Russian Academy of Medical Science, she does not consider or count embolization necessary, during too time she confirms impossibility to get rid of a myoma surgical by what to leave genital function, she spent to me autoimunnuju therapy, vitamin, but alas the myoma grows, I already a conclusion sddelala for itself, that embolization unique possible or probable chance to save a uterus and an opportunity to have still the child. If the situation allowed, would become pregnant though now, but alas the bad domestic surroundings and promotion while force to postpone a birth of the second child. And year two three at such rate of body height of a myoma will end is pitiable. If you will give me the link to your institute with pleasure I shall contact you. It would be desirable to perform operation in the spring, right after to session (I zaochnitsa).

Solovey
17.02.2005, 22:18
On a discussed subject already there is a discussion. http: // forums./showthread.php? t=10390. It is closed.