PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I feel awfully!!!

Ksju
08.02.2005, 13:39
Hello, the doctor! One week ago has made medicamental abortion. Pains taki, as though fights: the stomach or belly, a loin, even legs or foots very or very much hurts, and in general I feel awfully!!! Very plentiful bloody allocation with clots. To the doctor only in a week, but it strongly disturbs me. Whether it is normal?

OLJA: (
10.02.2005, 08:28
Yes you that???!!!! Immediately to the doctor! On usual survey in a week and if at you such signs to you in the first put to the doctor it was necessary to you! Really to you in hospital have not told or said? I too did or made medabort and to me at once have told or said, that even if it will be simple to hurt or be ill;be sick a stomach or belly and there will be a bleeding of more than 3 days - at once to go to hospital (there where to you abortion did or made), and there were New Year's holidays when nobody worked, but to me have told or said to not wait, if that when holidays will pass or take place, and to the doctor at once to go. And you in general the god ordered. I do not understand that you you wait? At you could forget there something, an infection to bring and more much that... Legs or Foots in arms or hand and to the doctor as soon as this report you will read through!

evromedprestizh
14.02.2005, 17:20
Urgently address to the doctor. At you an acute inflammation of a uterus. It demands immediate treatment.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category -gynecologist- Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.