PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Illness or Disease PKJA and preparation for pregnancy?

nnnn
26.12.2004, 19:04
Good afternoon!

At me illness or disease PKJA. Now I do not accept any medicines, a cycle of irregular, 35-49 days. I plan the second pregnancy, but attempts yet have not begun. In the anamnesis 1 pregnancies, 1 labors and zdorovenky the little son:)

In the past results of hormonal analyses were those:

TTG in norm or rate (3, 4, AiT - too)

The hardware and 4 - are raised or increased

DEA - in norm or rate

prol - in norm or rate

LG exceeds norm or rate a little

FSG - in norm or rate

In this connection questions:

1. Whether in a view of forthcoming pregnancy it is necessary me to hand over again analyses on Testosteron-Depotum and-or other hormones?

2. Whether reception of any medicines is necessary or something to do or make it will be necessary to become pregnant only in 6-8 months of unsuccessful attempts?

3. If pregnancy will come or step, whether it will be necessary to accept any dekarstva necessarily or only necessarily depending on a status?

4. You in Petersburg could not advise adequate experts on problems PKJA and pregnancy on background PKJA?

In advance many thanks.

Yours faithfully,

Irina.

PS During the first pregnancy practically nothing did or made, but all has passed or has taken place safely is an accident or not?:)

kombi
09.02.2005, 10:29
1. If you will spend treatment it will be necessary to hand over analyses. If is not present, there is no sense to spend for it of money.

2. If at you the last pregnancy has come or stepped without treatment can try or taste and now become pregnant. But it is better to specify the diagnosis and to spend treatment before planned pregnancy.

3. It depends on the form giperandrogenii and a level of androgens. Most likely, reception of Dexamethazonum till 16 weeks is required.

4. I cannot advise you any experts since use of a forum with the advertising purposes is forbidden.

Tanja Item
10.02.2005, 16:37
Jacob, many thanks for a prompt reply!

In occasion of Dexamethazonum... Unless normal level DEAS does not specify what giperandrogenija has jaichnikovuju, instead of the adrenal nature? And Dexamethazonum appoint or nominate, like, only at adrenal giperandrogenii... I confuse something?:confused:

And if I shall ask you to send by e-mail the references on experts, it in fact will not be considered any more as advertising, the truth?;) please if will find or consider possible or probable, write on irelina mail.ru (without blanks)...

Thanks.

Busy
14.02.2005, 08:04
At jaichnikovoj to the form according to accepted at us for today approaches, Dexamethazonum is appointed or nominated till 16 weeks of pregnancy. It is the disputable approach, but in case of a failure the attending physician will bear the responsibility if he does not adhere prinjatnyh at us to references.