PDA

Просмотр полной версии : On early term treated vosp.pridatkov

Oleksiy
05.01.2005, 15:38
Very much I ask advise something. My sister not knowing about pregnancy (there was a delay, but vraja has written off or has copied all on inflammatory process) treated an inflammation. I do not remember all medicines, but doctors speak, that it most dangerous to the child Abaptal (or Abaktal), it or him was pricked in a vein with 3 times.

She consulted to three gynecologists, two have advised to do or make abortion, t. To. The medicine can strongly do much harm to the child, but very desired and she very much wishes it or her to save pregnancy. What to do or make?

I shall be grateful to all for answers.

Julia111
26.01.2005, 19:07
I in a shock!!! To me 21. Children while are not present. But problems of pregnant women are interesting to me. And I at all do not know as I shall concern to words of the gynecologist, nachitavshis and having had heard plenty of similar histories: (

Mashenka
04.02.2005, 10:13
Dear Elina,

Really Abaktal (Pefloksatsin) concerns to a category With by criteria FDA and it is counter-indicative at pregnancy. In eksperementah on animals the given preparation in greater or big doses did not cause or cause teratogennogo effect (i.e. teratisms), but its or his toxic influence on a fetus and a placenta which led to depression of mass of a fetus, to changes in a placenta has noted been. As researches embriotoksicheskogo actions Abaktala in public it was not spent it is impossible to prognosticate an outcome of pregnancy with any confidence.

To give the precise reference in the given concrete case, excuse, I have no the right. The attending physician and your sister should accept the decision.

Yours faithfully, Klimanov Alexander.

Aleksey9
13.02.2005, 09:44
Thanks for the answer. At my sister 5-th month ber-. She was on consultation at genetics, its or hers have told or said, that at it or her risk to give birth to the sick child makes no more than 5 %, as, basically and at all pregnant women. But the analysis (I do not remember its or his name) on 16-17 week will make, then and uzi.nadeemsja on luchshee.:)