PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Planning of pregnancy

IronLady
07.11.2004, 21:37
In general we have planned pregnancy in a month and that there was all as at normal people, any analyses and td have decided to agree all over again with gynecologists, all this without me know. But figs with them, with analyses, another has emerged: there Is a weight of 50 kg. - unworthy weight for vynashivanija the child. And in this question with the gynecologist similar to not agree. Explain to me please, if not difficultly, well that is why? The doctor shouts, that I do not bear or take out the child. I have grown thin, specially, for a floor of year approximately for 5 kg, body height 1.75. And the second question. It is impossible to smoke absolutely? That is to throw all the same it will not turn out Mozh vitamins what specially to accept, that from cigarettes of less harm was? Besides all others which should be drunk...

18.12.2004, 10:03
Dear Salt!

I do not think, that the gynecologist nN?Oo?ON?y?*quot; shouted *quot; on YOU and what YOU business up to the gynecologist - eventually, become pregnant you can without participation of the gynecologist immediately in this process, and vynashivanie children it is carried out in general by women, no less than otvestvennost for their health - a problem of mum, instead of the gynecologist.

The problem in other - both at low, and at high mass of a body (IMT it is more 30 and less 18, IMT-private from division of mass in kg and length in 2) sharply accrues or increases number nevynashivany, malovesnyh and large children, problems in sorts or labors and so forth In turn anaomlii in sorts or labors ti in a forwardness problems in the future zhizna frame the person (raise or increase risk of those or other problems).

One of osobenostej the modern person is the impossibility naturally concerns to nutrition and to movement - we are under pressom two stocks mutually exclusive PR - from the point of view of kutjure the best woman - a mop, on her it is good smotrjatsja dresses. But, alas, a fatty tissue - biologically active organ allocating a minimum three special albuminous hormones, metabolizing some more goromnov and synthesizing still set of biologically active molecules. The fatty tissue is activly connected with a hypothalamus, and it is the center of a reproduction.

There are no problems for the modern person and in availability of nutrition (not tomozi-) - therefore peacefully coexist both an obesity. And low masa bodies - that increases or enlarges number of headaches for gynecologists and perinatologov (they are doctors which newborns are engaged).

Smoking of mother also pawns series of problems for fetus, problems which, alas, are not levelled by vitamins.

In the dry rest - both low. And high mass of a body frame series of additional problems. Which can will be shown negatively on the child and on current of pregnancy. Smoking concerns to number nezhelaetlnyh the phenomena also.

BUT!!! It you decide to have the child, you carry otvestvennost for realization of its or his (child) of the right to health, nobody can to YOU that-or forbid is YOUR life and YOUR child.

Well and to shout at YOU hardly someone begins....

Yakimov Vladimir
12.02.2005, 22:33
Both low. And high mass of a body frame series of additional problems. Which can will be shown negatively on the child and on current of pregnancy. Smoking concerns to number nezhelaetlnyh the phenomena also.

Problems CAN will appear, and smoking - the UNDESIRABLE phenomenon. How much or As far as smoking - the undesirable phenomenon? That is it undoubtedly my decision but provided that the child should be healthy. How much or As far as smoking is terrible? To not make late yet other decision, not beremennet, but whether there is in it or this a sense?

And the doctor behaves simply incorrectly. Sometimes it seems to me, that gynecologists in institute pass or take place *quot; courses bad ?a?NO*quot;: (only those doctors Correctly behave, consultation at which costs or stands as much, the young expert after HIGH SCHOOL how much receives: (