PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to define or determine a degree of an endometriosis?

Gajduk
02.01.2005, 22:43
To me have diagnosed an endometriosis by results of analyses and to my complaints. 4 months ago the polyp has been found out and removed. Treatment zoladeksom is appointed or nominated. Prompt, by means of what methods it is possible *quot; to glance o?OOOy*quot; and to define or determine a degree of an endometriosis and presence of new polyps? Whether it is possible to make it by means of lapraskopii or rengena uteruses. But, there is an opinion, that for not given birth or not travailled (and I those am) rengen is harmful. Prompt how to learn or find out, please, in what degree an endometriosis? Thankful in advance

Marika
02.02.2005, 17:07
Tell or Say, and such complaints as sterility or barrenness are available? How much years you married?

Authentically to establish or install presence of an endometriosis at you it is certainly necessary to execute a diagnostic laparoscopy and, in view of presence at you a polyp-what? A-hysteroscopy, it is the most perfect or absolute methods of research.

psm1
10.02.2005, 10:25
Tell or Say, and such complaints as sterility or barrenness are available? How much years you married?

Authentically to establish or install presence of an endometriosis at you it is certainly necessary to execute a diagnostic laparoscopy and, in view of presence at you a polyp-what? A-hysteroscopy, it is the most perfect or absolute methods of research.

Thanks for the answer. A polyp at me fibrous by results of a hysteroscopy. About sterility or barrenness it was not surveyed, as while a vein being protected. But at my diagnosis (endometriosis) unless it is possible to become pregnant? And more the question-as occurs or happens research-? And what yields results? Thanks for the answer.