PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Defloration

Asia
31.10.2004, 01:06
Whether tell or say pozhalusta the blood is obligatory at a defloration?

In sense how to define or determine there was a woman the girl up to me?

In what cases there is no blood?

Ilyana
09.02.2005, 23:35
At me for the first time in general nothing was. Neither bloods, nor pains, in general anything. My girlfriend had the same. So the blood at a defloration is completely not obligatory.

I not the doctor, but have read through in due time many clauses or articles on this subject. pocherpnutye there knowledge also I offer you: there is no blood and pains at a defloration:

1) Devstevennaja pleva it is too elastic and will break, it is possible or probable only at sorts or labors.

2) Pleva it has been damaged or injured at misuse of hygienic wads.

3) there Are cases, that not looking on break plevy, bloods so it is not enough, that it or her is not appreciable, or in general is absent.

In one clause or article I in general have read through, that the pier in the modern world increases or is enlarged quantity or amount of women at which vpervyj time has occured or happened by nothing. As safety (reduce:)) and an elastance (increase or enlarge) plevy playing sports (especially gymnastics and riding), an active way of life, use of wads, etc. And each second girl today was engaged either gymnastics, or navigation or, etc.:)

About how to learn or find out. I not the doctor therefore about physiological aspect do not know, and on psychological:

When I was the virgin:)) even it was a shame to me to think about... Forgive or excuse:) a member (so if for example:)) you will throw out or roll before ispytuemoj the virgin all oof unexpectedly and she thus will redden, will turn away or will fall in obiorok, you can be sure of that:)) the virgin).

And now (having already ho--:)) 5 years or summer experience) I agree on sex much more quickly and is not held down completely not and slightly derevjanna as it was vpervyj time. Though I vpervyj time also tried to represent from myself the person knowing that to what...