PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Notorious malochnitsa

Anastas
08.02.2005, 13:41
Good afternoon! The problem is not new, it is notorious malochnitsa. Appears after EACH sexual contact! In the active form (an itch, allocation) 4 years with it or this I am excruciated and my partner, t. To. After the sexual certificate or act it is necessary to be treated 6 days by candles (terzhinan). Tried or tasted and dorogushchie preparations, but result the same: after sexual contact a thrush! Not one time handed over analyses on all possible or probable infections - all purely or cleanly. Has excluded from a delivery everything, that can provoke a thrush (beer, yeast products), I drink vitamins and bifidokefir is constant. Whether there are ways to get rid of this misfortune? We are going to to get married and it would be desirable to avoid such problems with a sexual life. The doctor in consultation makes a helpless gesture. It can be possible to hand over any analyses on definition FROM WHAT there is a thrush? Did or made US - all in norm or rate. Help or assist, please!!!!!