PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Bacillian flora

Serega
28.10.2004, 22:14
Hello!! Yesterday has learned or has found out results of analyses. All in norm or rate, here only in a smear was found out with bacilli.

Prompt please, what does it mean and how it to treat?

Whether could affect or influence it the hysteroscopy spent in April with RDV. Before operation I had a coccal flora.

Thanks, Anna.

Galina_Sh
03.01.2005, 17:45
Anja, you could not is more exact - what bacilli of a microorganism? And m.b., is easier for all to result or bring the conclusion completely (quantity or amount of leucocytes..?) there are any real problems, except for results of a smear?

And in general, whether to continue that discussion which has already been begun is easier?

Yana
03.02.2005, 08:57
Hello, Tatyana! I am badly familiar with rules of a forum and believed, that on a new subject it is necessary to write a question in a corresponding or meeting heading.

I do not know, that for bacilli. Results learned or found out by phone, analyses good have told or said that, here only there are bacilli at flora.

Malicious psinka
07.02.2005, 13:18
Anja,

Specify results. That you here have told or said are a non-standard conclusion which does not give in to interpreting. Means, and to solve, what to do or make further on such data it is impossible.

bon
07.02.2005, 23:11
Thanks, I shall necessarily specify results.

One more question. I on Sunday (on May, 19th) have stopped to drink Rigevidonum. The doctor to me has told or said that from first day mens. It is possible to pass on regulon. Today the medium, and at me that that and on monthly is not present a hint. Can them at all will?

Can not wait and start to drink to me tablets already today or tomorrow?

Anna.

S.G.P.
07.02.2005, 23:45
Anja,

Date RDV? After operation there was a menses or something in this spirit?

AH'KA
08.02.2005, 04:52
RDV was on April, 23rd. Then days 5 was something similar on mens.

General
08.02.2005, 05:01
Anja,

There can be a situation when the menses will begin in some days after a cancelling (but to wait it is meaningful no more than week). In this case it is necessary to make US - to estimate or appreciate a status endometrija (m-echo).

e-v-l
08.02.2005, 05:12
Tatyana, thanks big for the help!! I the truth am very grateful to you. Already that's all right (mens. Have begun on Friday, i.e. today), and I already and did not know what to do or make that.

Earlier (before have found out GPE) I practically did not have problems in connection with gynecology. And now has pulled hard so much, that a head around. And just when we with the husband have decided to get or start the child.

Once again thanks.