PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Again to waste time?

Hope
03.02.2005, 15:20
Hello! On January, 20th this year to me have made a laparoscopy. During operation to me have removed a cyst in the right ovary 3* 3 and have made a resection, kaugirizatsija the left ovary. Pipes are passed or taken place;passable, the length up to 14 sm, but is lowered a peristalsis, or something in this sort. The diagnosis: hr. A salpingitis, a cyst of the right ovary, cystic change of the left ovary. A histology: the right ovary with serous and follicular cysts, the left ovary with follik. Cysts. It is appointed or nominated: contraception 1 month. Survey at genikologa ch/z 4 months. 27.01.05 has handed over on hormones, results: FSG - 23, 0 (f. f 2 10; ovul. 7 20), LG-6 (f. f 0, 6 20), TTG 2, 5 (0, 4 7), the Provarnish - 375 (130 540), Progesteronum - 1, 2 (f. f 0, 2 1, 4; l. f. 4 25). The doctor has told or said, that FSG Progesteronum very low is very raised or increased, and, ordered nothing to undertake, and to try to become pregnant three months most. But at me always low Progesteronum. To me again to waste time? Or something should be undertaken now?

evromedprestizh
07.02.2005, 12:06
Purpose or Appointment of hormonal treatment for which background is possible or probable will come or step ber-.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category -gynecologist- Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.