PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Durations of gestation

larisa-777
06.02.2005, 17:08
Last menses was at me on June, 1st. A cycle of non-uniform, 5 years accepted Marvelon, before the cycle was from 28 till 46 days, after the termination or discontinuance of reception Marvelona (in the extremity or end of April) the cycle has made 36 days.

Then, a menses on June, 1st then the cystitis (the phenomenon at me frequent) on July, 1st has begun. As a result - a delay.

Before to accept medicines, it was checked up on pregnancy by means of the test or dough (on July, 4th). It was checked also during reception of medicines (drank PALINUM) - pregnancy was not. Medicines the saw till July, 16th, from a sexual life abstained.

Later week after the termination or ending of reception of medicines there was an easy or a light;a mild incessant nausea. On August, 5th has made US - result of 2-3 weeks of pregnancy. It turns out, that I have become pregnant right after the terminations or endings of reception of tablets.

In this connection at me a question how I could become pregnant at disturbance of a cycle and during a delay? The ootid whence has undertaken? And whether there can be a mistake or an error in definition of a duration of gestation?

The matter is that we very much want the child, and I am afraid, that a medicine (PALINUM) accepted by me which is not recommended to be accepted during pregnancy, could be reflected in a fetation in the event that term all the same more.

Yours faithfully and hope for the answer,

Lily