PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Ureaplasma

zizi
14.01.2005, 05:43
Analyses have shown presence at me ureaplasmas. Were treated with the partner of 10 days (a doxycycline, Nistatinum, immunal and suppositories betadin - 14 days). The repeated analysis was positive. The doctor has told or said, that on a leaf or sheet with analyses there was no indicating of laboratory, what is it patalogija, that the ureaplasma almost is present in urine at the man. But me continue to disturb white allocation and unpleasant sensations. I have told or said and about it or this, but the doctor has told or said, that allocation quite normal and me not that to worry. But they irritate me. I do not feel the healthy person.

Estimate or Appreciate please actions of the doctor.

_
18.01.2005, 12:41
Has what is the time passed or what is the time taken place from the termination or ending of course of treatment before delivery of the analysis and what method spent the analysis before treatment? Whether you did or made a usual smear on flora after treatment and if yes, through how much days?

Fiat lux!
31.01.2005, 02:03
Dear Jacob. Thanks you for the report. I answer questions. Before treatment handed over analyses method PTSR. After treatment, in two weeks has handed over the same analysis. A usual smear on flora did not do or make, as has not followed advice or council from the doctor. What can show such analyses? Whether method PTSR is effective?

The rabbit
02.02.2005, 22:46
1. In my opinion, treatment is spent insufficient. Real efficiency of a doxycycline recently has essentially decreased. 10 days, in my opinion, too are not enough.

2. After treatment the smear on flora and restoration of normal flora in a vagina and an intestine (it is necessary, despite of rather short course of treatment) was not done or made. Now allocation can be caused by a candidiasis, bacteriemic or bacterial vaginozom or something or something else.

3. If the ureaplasma comes to light or is taped, but does not give complaints to treat it or her it is not required. But if complaints are (as at you) to treat it is necessary.

4. Not enough time has passed or has taken place after the termination or ending of course of treatment. In my opinion, it is necessary to do or make the analysis in a month after the termination or ending of reception of antibiotics.

5. Method PTSR is effective. But for the control over treatment it is better to do or make crop if there is such opportunity.

As a result - repeat inspection, zhelatatelno having made crop, in a month after the termination or ending of treatment, not earlier. Necessarily make then a smear on flora. By results of it will be necessary to spend repeated course of treatment (but not such as was).

Galinka
03.02.2005, 06:28
Dear Jacob. Thanks huge for advice or council! I Shall try to follow your references.