PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to return monthly?

Olga JU
25.01.2005, 20:55
Hello! Your help is very necessary!
In the anamnesis in June 2004.-a laparoscopy 2 stor. A resection of ovaries in occasion of endometriozn. Cysts 2 items (zhelezist. A variant), an external endometriosis. Since then is not present monthly! Though before operation the cycle was regular! To me 31 year. Beremennostej was not, but I plan. Inflow, dryness of a vagina, depression disturb. Accepted 2 months Femoston 2/10 - the status has not improved, though the bleeding was. Analyses of hormones after a cancelling:
7 day:
Follicle. A hormone 5,3
ljuteiniz. A hormone 27,9
Progesteronum 1,1
Oestradiolum 166
Prolactinum 29,1
25 day:
Follicle. A hormone> 100
ljuteiniz. A hormone 71
Progesteronum 0,49
Oestradiolum 10
US on background Femostona: a uterus in norm or rate, M an echo up to 8 mm, the rights. jaichn. 8,816,3 mm, left 12,816,3 from folliculomas up to 4,6 mm.
The US before and after Femostona is approximately identical. Here the last: the uterus in norm or rate, M an echo up to 2,5 homogeneous, the right ovary is not visualized, left: 14-12 with 3 zhidkostn includings or incorporations up to 3 poluspavshejsja the wrong form. The free liquid is not present. At present since October any hormones did not accept. The doctor from hospital where I am observed, recommends Rigevedon. Your opinion, the doctor would be desirable to know! Perhaps, what is it complication after a narcosis? I can be helped or assisted? All analyses on an infection in norm or rate.
Very much I look forward to hearing from you or to your reply. In advance thanks.

evromedprestizh
27.01.2005, 10:10
It more likely result of disease and a resection of ovaries. You have not enough femostona. It is desirable more seryoznoe treatment for 6 months

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category -gynecologist- Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.