PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Please help or assist to understand!

It is sick
14.01.2005, 00:29
It can be silly, but all the same.. There Was not protected sexual certificate or act. After a delay send or have come monthly. The second monthly send or have come almost in time. And now at me a constant nausea and a giddiness.. I have made analysis HGCH which has shown, that I am not pregnant (level HGCH less than 1,2). Now I understand, that did or made the analysis in vain since I did or made it or him, nedozhdavshis delays. Tell or say please what probability, what I am pregnant? That can I make now to be convinced what I am not pregnant?

In advance thanks

Svetlana1960g
19.01.2005, 15:29
If I have correctly understood after nezashcheshchennogo the sexual certificate or act have passed or have taken place already 2 mes and HGCH negative. In tako a case - pregnancy is not present.

Ju
25.01.2005, 21:45
But how it is possible to trust completely HGCH, made right after to a menses? The analysis rezultatitven only at a delay? Or I do not understand something...:confused:

Irina Kirillov
26.01.2005, 07:16
There was not protected sexual certificate or act. After a delay send or have come monthly. The second monthly send or have come almost in time.... I have made analysis HGCH which has shown, that I am not pregnant (level HGCH less than 1,2).

After what under the bill you have handed over to a menses HGCH?

vovan
26.01.2005, 08:26
After what under the bill you have handed over to a menses HGCH?

After the second..

Paper clip
26.01.2005, 15:05
I.e. after not protected sexual certificate or act has passed or has taken place enough time that in case of beremennosti HGCH became positive.

Oli
26.01.2005, 20:08
I.e. after not protected sexual certificate or act has passed or has taken place enough time that in case of beremennosti HGCH became positive.

Many thanks for the answer!