PDA

Просмотр полной версии : ovariotsele

Valentine (divermax@online.ru) - - ---the Doctor has diagnosed ovariotsele on the right. What is it such? In one medical directory I have not found out this disease!... On how much it is strong and how this disease influences an opportunity of conception? If there is such opportunity, produblirujte your answer on e-mail my friend since I seldom have an access in Internet:-

aleks (-212.19.143.211) - - ---the Dear doctor! To me 33, there is a daughter of 10 years. Recently has found out, that practically right after eruptions the semen strongly gets thick. Whether I ask you to respond is it an attribute of any disease of any painful sensations neti to become the reason of man's sterility or barrenness. Thankful in advance. Alex

Boris Kamenetsky (Bk528811) (boris@bk3298.spb.ed) - - ---Uv. Valentine! ovariotsele at the left literally designates the following: an attachment ovario-from lainskogo ovario-concerning an ovary and- from Greek kele a protrusion. T.o. A protrusion m.b. Augmentation of the left ovary. Most likely the doctor has found out in you augmentation of the left ovary. To formulate the exact diagnosis on the basis of this observation of your attending physician and to define or determine as it can affect or influence your genesial function difficultly enough. Yours faithfully *lt; A HREF = and quot; http: // www.chat.ru / ivf_spb/boris.htm*quot; TARGET = and quot; _top*quot; *gt; k.m.n. B.Kamenetskij*lt;/A*gt; the doctor the -gynecologist *lt; A HREF = and quot; http: // www.chat.ru / ivf_spb*quot; TARGET = and quot; _top*quot; *gt; the International Center Genesial iNn???U*lt;/A*gt;, St.-Petersburg. E-mail: *lt; A HREF = and quot; mailto: boris@bk3298.spb.edu*quot; *gt; boris@bk3298.spb.edu *lt;/A*gt;

Boris Kamenetsky (Bk528811) (boris@bk3298.spb.ed) - - ---Uv. Alex! The phenomenon described by you is not beyond norm or rate. To worry to you it is not necessary. With uv. B.Kamenetsky