PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pregnancy with a spiral

Jin
21.11.2004, 07:21
At me a case complex or difficult Two months ago has put garmonalnuju a spiral, and one of these days it was found out that from me pregnancy of 12-13 weeks... Similar when put that presence svezheoblodotvarivshejsja ootids already was, but pregnancy then have not defined or determined for some reason: (the Spiral has put on native land or Rhodinum when was at mum, instead of at with voego the doctor. Now term for abortion already velikovat and to tomuzhe I foreign mum, here all is more difficultly with abortions. My doctor while assures, that no trouble, that if all will proceed normally, up to sorts or labors the spiral can be not touched or not tampered with... But at me it is so much doubts in this occasion, vobshchem all on change I sit and I do not know as to think. It it was necessary such to happen! What will advise? I shall listen to any opinions, it is very important to me to make now the correct decision, to tomuzhe it not the first child and at all of the second. I can not meaningly kill... Whether will affect or have an effect prisudstvie garmonalnoj filched somehow on a fetation? To tomuzhe on one parameters pregnancy with a tightness on 8, and on the sizes of a fetus on 13- pulls and more a fetus was not attached as follows to a wall of a uterus... Me torment protevorechivye ideas. In advance thanks.

Raorao
20.01.2005, 19:56
If you leave pregnancy it is necessary to get a spiral, the more quickly the better. As you see from

This link, honey. Data for effect on the child are not present.

http: // www.femalelife.co.nz/default.asp? PageID=965

If you become pregnant with Mirena in place, you should have Mirena removed as soon as possible. If you leave Mirena in place during pregnancy, you will increase your chances of having a miscarriage and infection. You might also consider having an abortion. The hormone in Mirena is released into the womb. This means that the foetus receives a relatively high concentration of the hormone. The effect of this much hormone on the foetus is not known at this time because it is very rare for women to become pregnant with Mirena in place.