PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist, please

TTV
18.01.2005, 14:04
I have started to accept preporat Logest. I accept it or him 19 days, but at me the bleeding as has begun at monthly, and I do not know, that to me to do or make. To accept two remained tablets and in seven days to continue to accept or stop their reception? Please, prompt urgently. In advance, thanks!

mariamm
18.01.2005, 14:11
To accept two remained tablets and prokonslutirovatsja with the attending physician - what another, more vysokodozirovannyj a preparation to you to begin after a week break. Because this for you too nizkodozirovan.

TTV
18.01.2005, 17:51
I have started it or him to accept in the contraceptive purposes. Or it doesn't matter? Simply I am afraid to accept dosed more out tablets because I and on Logest have hardly ventured and only that he malodozirovannyj. Prompt, pozhalujta.

mariamm
18.01.2005, 21:42
:)) why many think that the below a dose the - I do not know less by-effects:)) it is far not so. The dose should be such that to you approached or suited that was less by-effects. It is available at you a classical by-effect nizkodozirovannyh preparations, you have not enough hormones in a tablet, endometry it is not kept - and all of you peerly resist:) incomprehensible logic.

That the contraceptive effect was - the dose depends on force of action. It is impossible simply so it or her to lower - means it is necessary to thrust more strong substance in a tablet. logest most nizkodozirovnnyj, but most aktivnodejstvujushchy also gives many by-effects. So not all so is simple in a choice of hormones therefore write everywhere that the attending physician should select.

TTV
19.01.2005, 13:49
Thanks big!