PDA

Просмотр полной версии : High Prolactinum and pregnancy

oleska
15.11.2004, 19:33
Hello!

Problem with Prolactinum. In January of this year handed over Prolactinum - in 2 times above norm or rate. Has started to drink mastodinon, not a nem has become pregnant. The doctor has told or said to cancel mastodinon. Beremennnost has stood on 5 week (already posleotmeny it turns out). In September has noticed allocation from a breast, I hand over again Prolactinum - in 4 times above norm or rate. A picture of a turkish saddle and color fields (oculist) - in norm or rate. The endocrinologist appoints or nominates bromkriptin on 2 tablets in day. In the same cycle I become pregnant. More precisely I have become pregnant, and on 10 have started to accept bromkriptin. Will not prompt - how to supervise Prolactinum during? The endocrinologist recommended to continue bromkriptin in the same dosage, but up to what term she cannot tell or say. The gynecologist insists on a cancelling bromkriptina - Prolactinum and itself raises or increases during could not consult in this occasion? Very much I am afraid of repetition stood on the other hand Prolactinum really Would raise or increase on time. Can hand over Prolactinum both gradually reduce a dose and look - whether Prolactinum will sharply grow? If gallop sharp will not be gradually to cancel. Thanks that have read up, very much I hope for your help!

jata
25.11.2004, 19:46
Irina, is a little muffledly you have written.

First, if problems with pregnancy are connected only with raised or increased Prolactinum, hardly you have become pregnant on mastodinone. Secondly - rising of a level of Prolactinum in 2 times (what nevertheless digits?) it is not so significant to cause the stood pregnancy.

It is a pity, certainly, that after stood you were not surveyed plainly... It is good to wait a little with pregnancy to find the reason, to spend treatment, to prepare itself... But there has come or stepped pregnancy...

Now answers to your questions:

Will not prompt - how to supervise Prolactinum during?

Prolactinum during pregnancy do not supervise - your doctor of the rights.

At pregnant women the level of Prolactinum raises or increases and in norm or rate, therefore these digits have no value or meaning;importance.

As a rule, Bromocriptinum even if on itself there has come or stepped pregnancy, cancel at offensive or approach of pregnancy.

Control TTG of a blood and ATTRO on 8-12 week + a blood on Saccharum now and on 24-28 week is necessary.

merkur
12.01.2005, 13:03
Thanks for the answer!

Actually I was surveyed after ZB. Infections in norm or rate, shchitovidka too in norm or rate, hormones up to the first Would be in norm or rate so I did not retake them now, Saccharum in norm or rate. The problem was only with Prolactinum. I repent, a hemostasis has not checked up. Genetics at us there is absolutely nobody to check and immunity too.

Why Would not come up to mastodinona - I do not know even - probably coincidence of circumstances. I periodically treated something - there was no time and to be engaged immediately *quot; ON???*quot;:)

LoveFlame
13.01.2005, 06:40
Me in general Prolactinum Would interest not so much with an opportunity - become pregnant I can okazvaetsja with such Prolactinum

More interests as raised or increased Prolactinum up to on vynashivanie influences. For it or him really there are no top borders? I simply communicated with girls who could not bear or take out pregnancy yet have not lowered Prolactinum and during beremennnosti accepted bromkriptin.

Ljulechka
13.01.2005, 10:05
Ira, let's replace for a change dialogue with girls with conversation with doctors.

Once again - during pregnancy Prolactinum to look senselessly, therefore as a problem not in the top border of norm or rate at pregnancy. Moreover, at true giperprolaktinemii during pregnancy bromkriptin CANCEL (except for some cases of a tumour giopfiza) for the high level of Prolactinum is necessary for maturing lungs of a fetus. T.e to girls povezlo-and now they sow turmoil in your head...

Long conversation that Prolactinum has various structure or frame, and is many people, or healthy. Or HAVING OTHER pathology at which comes to light or is taped increased urovne Prolactinum - and which it is necessary on special obsldeovat - hardly it is conversation for yours ushek now.

Shortly will be vvedno a rule of an obligatory filtration of Serums of a blood before definition of Prolactinum with polietilenglikolem for liquidation false - overestimated (in medical sense of a word) digits.

T.e substrate for conversations with girls at you remains, but for the decision of questions. Concerning medical sphere, at us we do not know some substrate net-, whether was at you true giperprolaktinemija...

lessia2000
17.01.2005, 03:02
Many thanks for the answer!

You have dispelled all my doubts!

Last question. It is possible to cancel sharply now bromkriptin?

Or it or him too postenno to cancel it is necessary?

oja
17.01.2005, 07:30
It is possible.