PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prolapse of the uterus and oncology.

Alexander KV
12.11.2004, 02:18
Problem, as a matter of fact, following: at my grandmother (her 84 years) the prolapse of the uterus, last time have become frequent bleedings, back pains and so forth

The situation (why have not put on operation earlier) becomes complicated not only babushkinym unwillingness to be treated, (though recently she even more often speaks that

Would lay down on operation), but also a tumour in an abdominal cavity (very big and, according to doctors who looked result of a tomography, most likely malignant and not operated, according to other doctors, most likely not malignant, but all the same not operated). From here and a question: where to learn or find out, whether doctors on operation will be solved and whether it is possible to correct in general abaissement without operation - I somewhere about it read.

In advance thanks.

UPDATE: I live in Moscow and would like to receive internal consultation.

Results of a tomography and the conclusion are: a tumour diagnosed in nii oncologies of a name of Herzen (a tumour very much greater or big (36,2-23,2-22,0). The conclusion I is detailed shall not reproduce, as I do not understand handwriting. The doctor has told or said what to operate it is impossible because of age, on that it was necessary *quot; O??Oy?n*quot;. More any analyses did not do or make. There are also results of US of organs of an abdominal cavity.

VS

Igor KIA
24.12.2004, 04:08
Victoria!

Where there lives the patient?

It would be for the beginning quite good to look or see results of its or her researches.

The prolapse of the uterus is a surgical problem, conservative measures here will not help or assist. Operation is mainly spent to elderly enough women.

Where the tumour is localized, or whence she presumably proceeds? What other diseases are at your grandmother (first of all me diseases of heart and vessels interest, easy or light;mild)?

Hummock
14.01.2005, 12:59
The grandmother lives too in Moscow. Or you the district interests?

Results of researches I can bring almost at any time in any place.

Everything, that is written about a tumour - *quot; in an abdominal cavity it is defined or determined the huge sizes *lt; ?NOa?iO??o*gt; education, mjasnotkannoj (?) densities with tuberous contours.

Other diseases. Lungs - it seems, no. The raised or increased pressure, heart - seems, no. Sometimes hurts, but the doctor in this occasion never caused. The cholic bubble, 14 years ago is removed. In the conclusion also it is told or said: about a pancreatitis, an atherosclerosis (?) of vessels, an osteochondrosis. A cyst of a left kidney. Pelonefrit (?).

Evga
15.01.2005, 09:48
Victoria,

If the grandmother in a status is better to arrive together with her. ENTS the Russian Academy of Medical Science is on street of Dm. Ulyanov, .11. Unit of endocrine gynecology 3 floor, phone 126 75 44. A polyclinic card if she exists, too it is necessary to take.

15.01.2005, 17:28
Tatyana,

If it is possible (and intelligently), I would like to arrive all the same all over again itself, with results of inspection.

Cards are not present, as there is no policy (the grandmother is registered not in Moscow). Probably, it would be necessary to begin with it or this, but I count on paid inspection (operation) and, sootvetsvenno, that the policy is not required.

When it is better to approach or drop in?

Nastik
15.01.2005, 18:15
In pevuju half of day, in the working days.

Metuka
15.01.2005, 18:19
Tatyana,

Then, maybe, it is necessary to agree next week? What to me to tell or say, to I, in what cabinet or study and so on? What day is more convenient?

Thanks huge.

Mamina a daughter
15.01.2005, 18:29
Victoria!

What researches at you are available? Next week - except for medium and Friday by 9-00.

bubbly
15.01.2005, 18:30
Tatyana!

Thanks huge.

I have sent you the personal report.

tnt_224
15.01.2005, 18:30
'