PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hydramnion and hypoxia

Irina Seljuh
30.11.2004, 05:49
At me pregnancy of 32 weeks.. Yesterday have made US the Hydramnion, a pocket of 72 mm. At Doppler of US of a fetus is marked or celebrated rising a resistance of vessels in pool SMA, arteries of a cord or navel. A blood flow in a vein of a cord or navel within the limits of norm or rate. Attributes of a hypoxia of a fetus in a stage of indemnification. Thus on US to me have put term of 33-34 weeks.

Before on US in 27 weeks there was only a hydramnion with a pocket of 72 mm. I accepted Rovamycinum (1,5 mn h 3 times a day h 5 days) in connection with a ureaplasmosis. Now the doctor has appointed or nominated Hofitol 2. h 3 times, ATF Longum - 1 h 3 raab and vitamin E 1 kaps. h 3 times In 2 weeks repeated US.

Questions:

Whether 1. Could be a ureaplasmosis causal hydramnions? If yes, whether that is enough course of Rovamycinum for its or his treatment? Whether it is possible now peresdat the analysis on a ureaplasma???

Whether 2. It is necessary to hand over the analysis on TORCH to an infection as I understand that the hydramnion can be and because of them? Whether It is possible to treat these infections on my term???

3. That that the hydramnion remains without changes, whether can mean that the infection still exists??? Probably I need to treat not only a hypoxia, and to continue reception of antibiotics??

4. How the hypoxia is dangerous? Than it or her still treat???

5. That that have put me more term, the large child means that at me??? How it can be connected with a hypoxia??? How much or as far as it is dangerous???

In advance thanks for any answer.

alexor
06.01.2005, 02:57
JUlichka! Good afternoon! I have read through your report in occasion of a hypoxia of a fetus! Very much I ask to share experience. At me t.zh. A problem, even the diagnosis almost identical after today's US... Very much I ask to respond... cyrill@voliacable.com