PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Papiloma shejki uteruses

AquaMarina
21.12.2004, 05:27
Hello!

Help or Assist, please, advice or council.

It is revealed VPCH 16,18,31,33,35. The doctor has seen papilomu on shejke uteruses, its or her colleague which she has invited to survey, papilomu has not seen. To me have appointed or nominated 10 injections in/m Imunofana and now direct or refer still and on imunogrammu, that *quot; to understand with what immunomoduljatorami you ?N??Oy*quot;. The doctor considers or counts, that I accept immune correction, as except for papilomy (which one sees, and another is not present) in the anamnesis hronich a hepatitis In 5 years.

Colposcopy, Pap-the test to me were not done or made.

Advise, please how to be further? The Virus is revealed, papiloma whether is whether is not present, that there with shejkoj uteruses-me too is not clear. Doktor-does not explain that occurs or happens.

Me guards *quot; ???O?OON?n*quot;, as I cannot understand as will correct or adjust what for, and the doctor speaks, that you and should not understand it.

Thanks big for the answer

LVE
23.12.2004, 12:57
To begin something korregirovat the distinct diagnosis is necessary at least. Detection of a spectrum vysheupomjanutyh types VPCH still about what does not speak. Data of the expanded colposcopy, the cytologic research (soskoby exo -/) - preferably PAP-test, and a biopsy are necessary... At least.

DESUK
06.01.2005, 02:21
Dear I Shall take,

More exact name *quot; ???O?oa?a*quot; - *quot; ???O?Ooa?*quot;, since correction of immunity, though also a beautiful word-combination, - pure or clean water profanation. The immunogram is not shown to you. Any immunomoduljatorami to treat you it is not necessary.

The test on papillomavirusnuju an infection is appointed or nominated not up to, and after the cytologic smear. To tell to the patient about its or his disease and to discuss tactics of treatment - a duty of the doctor. At correct inspection and treatment (if this or it is required) the forecast favorable. The conclusion arises by itself.