PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pregnancy

Tishin Irina Vl
20.12.2004, 12:32
Hello doctors!

The first pregnancy in the January, 1999, 10 weeks which have stood on term. 2 currettages have been spent, after the first there were rests of a fetal egg

Following in April, 1999, mini-abortion, in with an ooze of the developed family circumstances. After that 3 years a saw silest.

In second marriage pregnancy in the October, 2001, 5 weeks which have again stood on term, are made a currettage.

Following pregnancy in February, 2002 (yesterday has returned from hospital), again stood pregnancy, have made a currettage.

Have appointed or nominated a course of an antibioticotherapia. In a month full :, the latent infections, genetics, massage of a uterus (:retro-fleksio).

Beremennet have resolved not earlier than through a floor of year.

Monthly regular, a saw 3 years silest.

Whether I can in general zaberemennet with Oa??*quot; ?On?U?*quot; the anamnesis through a floor of year?

You still would advise what analyses to spend?

Very much I experience, that I can not zaberemennet at all

Sinichka
22.12.2004, 14:04
au?????? Who nibud that nibud in general will tell or say?

Alisa-123
25.12.2004, 19:56
teddy,

If you hotete to discuss a problem, it is better to make it, having received results of research. Sometimes and such problems are solved simply enough.

And in occasion of massage of a uterus - it seems to me, this or thus superfluous.

moro
04.01.2005, 04:43
Has handed over analyses on the latent infections, have found out a ureaplasma.

Together with the husband we pass or we take place treatment vilprafenom (dzhozamitsin), group makrolidov.

My attending physician has told or said what is it and there is a reason my stood beremennosteji the further inspection it is not required.

Whether so it?

flacorus
04.01.2005, 23:05
au?

lalala
05.01.2005, 00:20
teddy,

I not so am assured that a ureaplasma a unique problem (it is good if it so). To you it has been allowed - to visit or attend absolutely reasonable advice or council genetics and to make hormonal research. Wish to continue to operate or work with a trial and error method?

Yes, also you could not do without *quot; -at-O*quot;? Present here respond you in the event that there is time... And the desire to talk to you.

Yours faithfully,