PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question about the anhydrous period

Sergey. V
29.10.2004, 16:45
Hello,

At me a question. If labors have begun with izlitija amniotic waters what period is considered safe for the child?

My first labors have begun so, after izlitija amniotic waters of fight have begun in 15 minutes, and I have given birth to the child in 10 hours. He was born healthy.

Now at me the second pregnancy, 38/39 weeks. Recently *quot; ?iN?a?a*quot; from antenatal unit where has acted or arrived with false labor and suspicion on podtekanie amniotic waters (has not proved to be true).

Question - if labors will begin in the same way as the first when to start to worry for health of the child?

Simply esteemed responses of women about sorts or labors in the countries of the Europe, and with surprise has learned or has found out, that for example in England, France, to early izlitiju amniotic waters doctors concern very easy. They are not frightened even with 48 hour anhydrous period. It so? Whether Exist any *quot; world or global ?Oa?naOOU*quot; durations of the anhydrous period in hours which is safe?

Sergio
22.12.2004, 11:20
According to the literature at othozhenie amniotic waters at full-term pregnancy t e after achievement of full 37 weeks without regular fights are preferable a variant the induction of sorts or labors is

If the variant of observation it or him preferably is chosen to spend in hospital conditions

About the concrete time or temporary standard I do not know

The majority of the spontaneous or induced sorts or labors begin 24-48 ch

Narine
30.12.2004, 19:49
All depends on a concrete clinical situation.

In a standard situation - the full-term child, healthy mother and the fetus basically is considered risk of a becoming infected by a streptococcus from group In, thus border - 18 hours. For interested persons - http: // www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/rr5111a1.htm

Or is shorter - http: // www.aafp.org/afp/20030301/practice.html

Valya1306
01.01.2005, 00:43
Thanks. I shall not worry Now, because in a stock in any case it will appear time enough easy to reach to a maternity home.

I, to tell the truth, at all did not know in what danger consists.