PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Progesteronum

nemelena
24.10.2004, 08:32
Tell or Say, please, why still, except for ber-, Progesteronum (in the last on\off cycles to the second phase was 253 at norm or rate up to 79-) can be raised or increased. At me the diagnosis *quot; inexplicable iN??n?N*quot; any more the first year, but thus Progesteronum handed over first time. Shortly was going to on stimulation, before it or this has decided to go itself to check up Progesteronum since if to judge on rate. To schedules, he at me below norm or rate, and here result. To the doctor to go while there is no time, there can be something will tell or say?

boris
31.10.2004, 18:51
The top borders of Progesteronum in the second phase of a cycle have no basic value or meaning;importance. And why you have solved that inspection is necessary for beginning with Progesteronum???

nemelena
21.12.2004, 04:23
Yes to not begin, and :-(. This only thing, that at me not :-(. All rest (hormones, pipes (was diagn. lapara), compatibility, *quot; ??oN??*quot; at me in norm or rate) at me in norm or rate. Sterility or barrenness of 9 years. About! - Has remained still TTG, but on a background of other analyses on shchitovidke, most likely, and he in norm or rate. It is good, when you know what to treat, and when so...:-(

Yes. At the husband too that's all right, including spermogrammu.

boris
29.12.2004, 12:13
Uv. nemelena!

As pechlno, but up to 30 % of sterility or barrenness (according to the CART) carry to so-called idiopathic (neobjasngimomu sterilities or barrennesses) where the decision of a question lays in a plane of application of methods of an auxiliary reproduction (EKO).