PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Blockade

Sasha2
14.11.2004, 19:38
Dear Boris Aleksandrovich,

Result of my recent 3 attempts IKSI - HGCH 0,1. In previous two - HGCH 5 and 0,1. The basic indication to EKO - the man's factor. Additional researches (a laparoscopy, a hysteroscopy, genetics...) till the today's moment was not. On the average, from 8-10 ootids received 3-4 embryoses of gradation 2-3,5 (4-most vosokaja on local norms or rates). It is our general or common picture. About the reasons of failures I do not ask, since it is clear that without dop. Researches of any conclusions to do or make it is impossible.

Me one question, as addition to the possible or probable reasons of failure this time (as a whole, we have received embryoses of better quality this time, than in two previous attempts interests. With us another worked embriolog).

Blockade has been begun for 21 day of cycle Suprefaktom. Monthly were in 7 days after the first nyxis. Suprefakt, as a whole, I pricked 20 days (i.e. up to 13 days of a following cycle and about 14 days of beginning Gonal). The reason of such decision - me prepared under arrival embriologa from drugj for clinics (country) which could arrive only to certain time. There was a small bleeding in the middle of a cycle and there were pains in kolenjah and a back.

Question following: such long reception Suprefakta (read, that it is supposed to prick blockers till 22 days, but prior to the beginning of monthly, and in my case, I pricked it or him 7 days up to and 13 days after) is how much justified or dangerous. Whether it could affect or influence somehow quality of ootids?

In advance, thanks you big!

Yours faithfully, Sasha

boris
24.12.2004, 11:23
Question following: such long reception Suprefakta (read, that it is supposed to prick blockers till 22 days, but prior to the beginning of monthly, and in my case, I pricked it or him 7 days up to and 13 days after) is how much justified or dangerous. Whether it could affect or influence somehow quality of ootids?

There are reports and with longer (not less than 90 days) blockade of a pituitary body that does not affect quality of the received ootids.