PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me the menses was gone

Milli
21.12.2004, 14:19
Hello! At me such problem:
To my child now year and 4 months and at me were gone a menses t. e pervyaja the menses was in 6 months after sorts or labors then there were two more with an interval in 40 45 days and all the last half a year they do not come at all. Their absence can is connected with that that I still put the child to a breast? Or it chtoto with hormones? At me and up to sorts or labors the menses was days through 40! I now am in other party or side and whether there is at me time for treatment t. To to come back I assume in the spring or already now it is necessary to pass or take place inspection or to drink hormones to cause or call monthly? And more I have a fibrous mastopathy and the mixed struma it can be connected with these diseases!! Excuse pozhajlusta that has written much, but I am simple do not know as to act or arrive better!! Thanks

mariamm
21.12.2004, 23:10
For the present there is a milk and feeding, it is possible to not worry, however to remember as on background of absence of a menses can quite come or step pregnancy, therefore if she is not necessary to you, be protected. And if wish to understand with proichinami - hand over the analysis of a blood on hormones. But can wait all over again the terminations or discontinuances of thoracal feeding