PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Unusual menses

saut
09.12.2004, 21:01
Prompt please, whether a plentiful menses of color of an arterial blood can and without clots to testify to unsuccessful implantation? The menses was in time, but for 12-th day after an ovulation the test for pregnancy was weakly-positive.:confused: in advance many thanks.

tipograf
21.12.2004, 01:47
Can. Can be an attribute of an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis. It is necessary to address urgently to the gynecologist, to make US the transvaginal gauge and to hand over beta-Ou? Serums of a blood quantitatively.

Simulator
21.12.2004, 12:07
Thanks big for the answer:)

On US I shall get on Friday, but I have forgotten to specify - the test was slabopolozhitelnym only 2 days, then the second stria has disappeared: (As it has occured or happened already two times for this year, I try to understand, whether it is possible to speak about biochemical beremennostjah - the delay in fact was not:confused:

laska
21.12.2004, 15:24
Thanks big for the answer:)

On US I shall get on Friday, but I have forgotten to specify - the test was slabopolozhitelnym only 2 days, then the second stria has disappeared: (As it has occured or happened already two times for this year, I try to understand, whether it is possible to speak about biochemical beremennostjah - the delay in fact was not:confused:

There could be a poor-quality test or you have incorrectly made something.

Hand over serumal hgch

The jackal
21.12.2004, 15:39
Strange situation, never met.

Hopo Galina
21.12.2004, 15:40
Many thanks for attention, really, next time at doubts I shall hand over a blood on HGCH.:)

P.S. But all the same, a menses with vydelenijami colors of an arterial blood is normally, or demands inspection? Nothing has found in the Internet...

infinit
21.12.2004, 15:40
It can be a -like bleeding and a heap of other reasons.

Bulba
21.12.2004, 15:43
I.e. not a pathology? Thanks:)

greguar
21.12.2004, 15:47
I.e. a pathology. Please:)