PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The guarded phrase of the surgeon

Guzali
09.12.2004, 21:01
Hello!

To me of 28 years, did not give birth or travail. After the next colposcopy it has been appointed or nominated vyskablvanie the cervical channel, treatment of an ectopia by a radiowave and a biopsy, as have been made on November, 3rd.

Operation was made under a local narcosis, but all was peer very painfully. As I have understood, after a currettage of the cervical channel the bleeding was stronger, than expected the surgeon: *quot; What you so krovish? When there was a menses? *quot; and then, after a while, the phrase, very much me excited has been said: *quot; Has torn to that-O*quot;.

What could she mean? Whether there Is an opportunity of break sheejki uteruses at such manipulations? Whether I can find out it at a colposcopy or anything it will be visible not? Breaks such presumably small *quot are how much dangerous; ?a??Oaia*quot;?

After operation in vydelenijah bloods are not present.

... I have asked the surgeon, whether there were breaks. She has told or said, that all normally and has left...

Thanks in advance for the answer

Elena

tatki
21.12.2004, 01:47
Hello!

To me of 28 years, did not give birth or travail. After the next colposcopy it has been appointed or nominated vyskablvanie the cervical channel, treatment of an ectopia by a radiowave and a biopsy, as have been made on November, 3rd.

Operation was made under a local narcosis, but all was peer very painfully. As I have understood, after a currettage of the cervical channel the bleeding was stronger, than expected the surgeon: *quot; What you so krovish? When there was a menses? *quot; and then, after a while, the phrase, very much me excited has been said: *quot; Has torn to that-O*quot;.

What could she mean? Whether there Is an opportunity of break sheejki uteruses at such manipulations? Whether I can find out it at a colposcopy or anything it will be visible not? Breaks such presumably small *quot are how much dangerous; ?a??Oaia*quot;?

After operation in vydelenijah bloods are not present.

... I have asked the surgeon, whether there were breaks. She has told or said, that all normally and has left...

Thanks in advance for the answer

Elena

At such operations insignificant disturbances of integrity shejki uteruses are possible or probable, more often it happens at a chronic infection.

At a colposcopy probably to see fresh cracks.. They heal without cicatrix... otdalenno most likely them it will be visible not. It is harmless-not worry.

And that has occured or happened at you-we we can not estimate or appreciate... These are your assumptions and something heard, reliability of it or this can be called into question. Raised or increased kroveotdelenie can be caused or called by set of the reasons.

Advice or Council: to hand over analyses on a chronic urogenital infection and to wait results of a histology (biopsy).