PDA

Просмотр полной версии : It was necessary to drink a tablet postinora

Ela
20.12.2004, 10:56
Hello, prompt please, at me it has turned out so, that it was necessary to drink a tablet postinora.
Has drunk it or him on December, 3rd, and monthly at me have begun exactly in a week after acceptance, t. e. On December, 10th, it a week earlier, than should begin under the schedule. I have thought the course, it's OK has got off. Have passed or have taken place monthly as it is usual.
Today I rise, and oba-on. They have again begun. e. On Tuesday (14.12) have ended, and today 20.12 have again begun. Basically they also should - to idea to begin vchera-today if would not drink postinor. It is normal??? Never with it or this collided or faced, terribly I experience.
And more I wish to start to drink contraceptive tablets, whether it is possible to start to drink them from now on??? Or it is better to wait?

mariamm
20.12.2004, 14:03
It is the normal reaction, the first bleeding - action postinora, the second - next monthly. And should be. Tablets would be better for drinking from first day mens. But were not in time - now in a trace. Time